Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir chin, you are a confirmed member of the special Elite collectors club!

I only collect confirmed grails. I only buy figures from the 'grail' section in SS.

tumblr_mf2yjaCCff1raj8mk.gif

No worries spidey is a great member! He's a good friend we always take thing in a fun way. I did learn from you to not give advice to newbies anymore now. Thanks bro for knocking some sense into me. :lol wait so I'm confirm a vet now? :hi5: yes to vet status!!!!!! .

Dude... If you start to REALLY learn the ins and outs of the hobby you will be an amazing resource. However, you will need to temper you enthusiasm with wisdom.:lecture

You can cancel for up to 24 hours on PO before they charge the NRD. I did it with Baroness Reg and Elvira Reg and never was charged a cent. If you change your mind on Harley, hurry up and cancel. Once you're charged that NRD you will lose that money if you change your mind just FYI. At least they give you a 24 hour window to think it over. Maybe it's the law in Cali, not sure. Either way, you have a few hours to think about it. As for me and Harley, I definitely choose PASS. :wave

Thanks bro I will cancel this by late tonight most likely. Then I will feel much better for this thing they pulled.

Ah, but what happens when your grail comes back in stock? :lol

:lol you mean like wolverine LSF being back in stock now with 60 more? Remember when SS said the last 20 sells out there will never be anymore made. Then now bam! 60 more appears!

Thanks bro I will cancel this by late tonight most likely. Then I will feel much better for this thing they pulled.

:lol you mean like wolverine LSF being back in stock now with 60 more? Remember when SS said the last 20 sells out there will never be anymore made. Then now bam! 60 more appears!

Dude you liked it enough to order it... When push comes to shove wont you just WANT to order it again?? See that is what having a focus lets me do. I only order what I HAVE to have.... I honestly could see this being a 10-15 statue hobby for me then I am out:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back