Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason must be SS sold out of the original stock so they cancel the low quantity alert and up the ES because it's still selling well. I can't think of any other reason.

Original stock? This thing hasn't been made yet.
They only release the es after seeing what sales are like.

I like how some ppl get upset about discussing legitimate topics about this hobby, then when we decide to change topics choose to discuss CBGs choice of ordering the EX. Well done.

I am just teasing CBG ... HOWEVER ... with all do respect NG ... vets giving newbs BAD advice is a legitimate board ISSUE IMO

CBG is always ripe for discussion, CBG 4 lyfe.

:exactly: We need a CBG section on this forum.

I agree........I love seeing guys getting their panties in a bunch over him.

So you know when I told a certain member to stop giving newbs BAD advice... Like that Harley would be around for weeks or months... THIS is the type of **** I was talking about:lecture.

ugh....get off cbg's back like you are some wise know-it all, he owns tons of SS statues, you own like 2........lol !!

Just remember, there is 10 more customers to take your place. After ssc told me I am a worthless customer. I see them out of business very soon..

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a glitch with their system, but I think they should know it's not acceptable.

So let me get this straight with some of the people here. If there's only 30 left you'd order but since there's more you won't order? Right, because that makes perfect sense. :lol

It's like a going out of business sale or when jewelery is marked down 50% from an insane price. It's a proven marketing ploy that works. The difference is when it is fraud it is not legal marketing.

It's like a going out of business sale or when jewelery is marked down 50% from an insane price. It's a proven marketing ploy that works. The difference is when it is fraud it is not legal marketing.

Actually no it's not. Because there is no mark down, there's no sale. They're just giving a low stock warning on a website. Either you want the piece and will order it, or don't want it and won't. If you're ordering because it says low stock then what are you ordering for? the chance it's a low ES item? For what? To go "NAH NAH I own it" even though you really don't like it?

Actually no it's not. Because there is no mark down, there's no sale. They're just giving a low stock warning on a website. Either you want the piece and will order it, or don't want it and won't. If you're ordering because it says low stock then what are you ordering for? the chance it's a low ES item? For what? To go "NAH NAH I own it" even though you really don't like it?

You know why people are ordering it. They're hoping for a low ES and it will be worth something in the future. While you may not agree with that reason for collecting, there is a group of people that collect for the potential value in the future.

While not a great example this would be similar to a gallery saying they have the last 2 Van Goghs, sells them, and then suddenly 10 more appear.

You know why people are ordering it. They're hoping for a low ES and it will be worth something in the future. While you may not agree with that reason for collecting, there is a group of people that collect for the potential value in the future.

While not a great example this would be similar to a gallery saying they have the last 2 Van Goghs, sells them, and then suddenly 10 more appear.

Have fun reporting them to BBB and saying, "They tricked me into ordering something I thought was more limited than it really is even though they never once said how limited it was supposed to be."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back