Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what to do? Errr..... I'm so glad I was not at work today otherwise it might be gone already. Just happen to be off now and checking this site. Wow.... Order now or WL right after sell out?? Deciding on what the ES is but I can't see a number??

Oh what to do? Errr..... I'm so glad I was not at work today otherwise it might be gone already. Just happen to be off now and checking this site. Wow.... Order now or WL right after sell out?? Deciding on what the ES is but I can't see a number??

if you WL do it within a few hours:panic: of selling out not a few weeks:lol

What happened to it feeling good to finally take a stand and say no? :lol

Either way, do what you want. If you KNOW you want it, just order it now and guarantee you have it. If you're unsure (which it sounds like you're not) then wait until it goes to wait list today or tomorrow and get on that. Odds are it'll convert if you're early...though again, if you're holding out for no real reason -- which sounds like it's the case -- then just go order it now.

At THIS point I am actually PISSED it was done. Especially if guys listened and miss out on this.

Agreed. What annoys me (in addition to what you said) is that he kept calling himself a newbie for over a whole year, trying to get everyone else's advice, which we freely gave.

Then he turns around and gives the bad advice to new people that actually are newbies and wanting to learn.

have a feeling this thread will be fun to read for the coming few hours.

What happened to it feeling good to finally take a stand and say no? :lol

Either way, do what you want. If you KNOW you want it, just order it now and guarantee you have it. If you're unsure (which it sounds like you're not) then wait until it goes to wait list today or tomorrow and get on that. Odds are it'll convert if you're early...though again, if you're holding out for no real reason -- which sounds like it's the case -- then just go order it now.

Time to either stick to your guns or crumble ... What yah going to do CBG:rotfl

Ok you all know I love this statue from day 1, it could be have been fully sculpted but it's still fine. The ex chucky head and reg animated head is amazing. Then the nipples is a bonus. I really like this one. I can't miss this one with a chance for a decent ES. If the ES is too high I will just cancel in a day. So what the hell, take my 10.00 more SS and hopefully shipping will be as the other normal size PF and not double shipping later on. Let's have a decent ES! I must give in to this one before it's gone otherwise I will be complaining forever on this one. Ex ordered! :gah::gah::gah:

Ok you all know I love this statue from day 1, it could be have been fully sculpted but it's still fine. The ex chucky head and reg animated head is amazing. Then the nipples is a bonus. I really like this one. I can't miss this one with a chance for a decent ES. If the ES is too high I will just cancel in a day. So what the hell, take my 10.00 more SS and hopefully shipping will be as the other normal size PF and not double shipping later on. Let's have a decent ES! I must give in to this one before it's gone otherwise I will be complaining forever on this one. Ex ordered! :gah::gah::gah:

he crumbled :lecture

he crumbled :lecture

Oh, what a mutha'effing shock. Complain, complain some more, bit*h about $10 extra dollars, give new people bad advice, and then order when the ES MIGHT be lower than the other DC pieces. :monkey1 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back