Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this better? :lol

bheadstrong_11.jpg.pagespeed.ce.HsKEdqLJ0u.jpg

Actually I let's do a spot check shall we (I've not edited the scale in these photo's at all)

The Average woman is between 7 and 7.5 heads tall correct?
So if Harley's body is too large for the head then as you said Harley should be taller than that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here we can see that Harley's body is actually under 7 heads tall by a smidge, but you can factor in head tilt and the slight bend in the knees and call it 7 if you want. Which is about spot on.

The average width of the female body should to shoulder is 2 and one half headwidths wide.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here you can see the shoulder widths marked with the red line and see that the slight turn of harley's head(I simply cut the head of this image and repeated it both times) makes it seem like the head is a bit too large but if we could turn to front facing then the head would seem more in line with the 2 and half widths of the body.

She seems in spec to me, feel free to draw your own conclusions.

I wouldnt use that pic as it uses part of the top of the head... also she is smiling so that adds to the size since your jaw moves down when you do so...

I didnt rotate the head taking into the kool-aid smile and left a slight gap in between heads(a more direct on of the head)... plus dont have photoshop on this laptop

Math FTW

I wouldnt use that pic as it uses part of the top of the head... also she is smiling so that adds to the size since your jaw moves down when you do so...

I didnt rotate the head taking into the kool-aid smile and left a slight gap in between heads(a more direct on of the head)... plus dont have photoshop on this laptop

Math FTW

Using the tilt, despite the smile, decreases the length of the head from crown to chin drastically. Come on man, you know that. the slight increase of the jaw from the smile is nothing when you compare cutting nearly a 1/8th of the head length by using a tilted head.

Give me five, I'll use your pic.

Math FTW

Okay so here it goes again. Notice there is a slight gap between the heads, for some reason photshop would not let me line them up straight. Then I realized, besides the fact that her knees are bent and her head is tilted, she's wearing heels :gah: which gives her body another stretch of height.

So here, She's roughly 7 to 7 and half heads tall either way you mesh it.

946222_10151469668198562_57253947_n.jpg

Okay so here it goes again. Notice there is a slight gap between the heads, for some reason photshop would not let me line them up straight. Then I realized, besides the fact that her knees are bent and her head is tilted, she's wearing heels :gah: which gives her body another stretch of height.

So here, She's roughly 7 to 7 and half heads tall either way you mesh it.

946222_10151469668198562_57253947_n.jpg

Lol you guys are awesome... Lol. However, I tend to think Josh's method is a little more accurate. Smile or not the head is not THAT elongated or out of proportion. Sorry feeter... I still think you make some good points, but your method is off.

Lol you guys are awesome... Lol. However, I tend to think Josh's method is a little more accurate. Smile or not the head is not THAT elongated or out of proportion. Sorry feeter... I still think you make some good points, but your method is off.

but he forgot to rotate Harley's head on the statue which add height... one sec.

Okay and if you do that, then figure out a way to cut off her heels because that's adding another half head to her height already, in which case she's still in spec.

I guess but im still waiting to pick her up until morrow or sunday... and then the two year wait to see how she came out:monkey3

Math is great and all, but charts aside her head still looks small :lol You can spin it and prove it using advanced quantum physics, but I really don't see why that matters when her head still looks small lol. For those that don't see it though that's fine since all that really matters is how people perceive her.

I think CBG pretty much cares about only one thing...the ES of a piece. If that's someone's criteria for collecting, then so be it.

That and how much how much he has to smoke and drink. I do sometimes wonder.

WAIT, DID SOMEONE SAY CBG ORDER SOMETHING BEFORE IT SOLD IT OR THE ES WAS PUT OUT!

But on Harley as I posted I don't seem to have anything bad to say but the size of the hammer. I still going to stay with the 1/5 that they put out. She is more wicked, and only cost $60 and $65. Now that is sick!

Math is great and all, but charts aside her head still looks small :lol You can spin it and prove it using advanced quantum physics, but I really don't see why that matters when her head still looks small lol. For those that don't see it though that's fine since all that really matters is how people perceive her.

Ah another math person, FYI I cannot spell great but I can do math.

Harley for the most part is a very small woman. I mean a really small woman, Ok one that could get the cops called on you. But still a woman. The hammer is really big, how can she push that around? In Batman she does have a hammer but not that big.

Ah another math person, FYI I cannot spell great but I can do math.

Harley for the most part is a very small woman. I mean a really small woman, Ok one that could get the cops called on you. But still a woman. The hammer is really big, how can she push that around? In Batman she does have a hammer but not that big.

I think Harley has super strength... not like Superman or anything, but she is stronger than the average person :dunno

Go away for a day and come back to pics using multiple Harley heads for scale. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back