Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered the exclusive!! But I forgot to use the affiliate link. :( I kinda feel bad now... but how much does SSF get anyways for using it? Even if it's 1%, they've got a decent chunk from me. :)

Conan Dio & Angel (red) com was 250. I think it just depends on the demand which the ex would be set low or high.

Or they toss in a weird one like the Punisher PF EX which a lot of people missed on because no one was expecting it.

I think Harley will be high enough to match up at least close with the Joker.

March 2014 becomes May, becomes July. Think SDCC 2014 for this one :exactly:

Maybe they've just decided to be more realist with their first shipping estimate?

In my eyes, that would be a good thing!

Oh and.... Ex ordered! :wink1:

Ok got a chance to finally log on now and I bet the sales still a go? Great no rush here. TBD means this will be on for weeks. I will check it each day after work, just to be sure I don't miss this if the ES is low. I'm pretty sure this will be on for a long time. I'm kind of feel good that I didn't jump in ASAP like I normally do. It feels different but not as bad as I thought it would. Congrats to those who bought one. It's really kind of interesting testing myself on a statue I actually like alot but holding out.

100% ordered!!!! One of the best representations of the character I've seen!!! Second only to the Bruce timm statue of her on the deck of cards

Ok got a chance to finally log on now and I bet the sales still a go? Great no rush here. TBD means this will be on for weeks. I will check it each day after work, just to be sure I don't miss this if the ES is low. I'm pretty sure this will be on for a long time. I'm kind of feel good that I didn't jump in ASAP like I normally do. It feels different but not as bad as I thought it would. Congrats to those who bought one. It's really kind of interesting testing myself on a statue I actually like alot but holding out.

You make absolutely no sense :dunno

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back