Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinyl/pleather outfits aren't supposed to be fuzzy

The creators that made her who she is almost always had a high gloss shine on her, even looking at pics of Bruce Timm's work most have a shine to them, definitely dodson, yvel Guichet and Alex ross did her that way, fabric unless very shiny will never pull it off and will just look like pj's, I am sure SS will do the best they can with fabric, but I know I will never care for it, not to mention what a weird contrast with a fully sculpted head and cloth bodysuit, it is supposed to be the same material.

I will still buy, but will probably rip off the outfit 20 minutes out of the box, and customize it.
A few days ago I asked the following question on SF and nobody answered me.
In the comics;
  • What fabric is her suit made of?
  • Are the red and black fabrics the same or different?
  • Are the diamond patterns sewn on or printed?
I've noticed with cosplayers, they use all kinds of materials from velvet to leather and it got me thinking.
So Harley's outfit was always intended to be a vinyl-type fabric?

Bit of a close up of the head for you guys

C249C30B-1C0B-4A8E-8475-32BDD395D490-1461-0000023F200EAF32_zps97be5382.jpg

Hmm... Let's wait for the full release!

I can't wait to see her head without the headpiece and makeup. I love her base outfit, but I think the blonde pigtails compliment the outfit quite a bit and I prefer her look without the headpiece. Should be really cute looking.

not to mention what a weird contrast with a fully sculpted head and cloth bodysuit, it is supposed to be the same material.

Man my excitement just dropped a bit as I recalled the Psylocke PF. How the sculpted head was jarring to me where it met with the fabric suit. Hmm. I hope Sideshow knows what they are doing using the fabric on this one and not doing it just because Joker has the fabric.

I'm very curious now about Catwoman and how they will differentiate the PF from the LSF other than price. If they will both have the full leather material.

and to see what the ES is.......:monkey3

That's easy. TBD until Sideshow gets enough orders to say how many. I would guess more than Poison Ivy but less than the Catwoman when she comes out.

and to see what the ES is.......:monkey3
That's easy. TBD until Sideshow gets enough orders to say how many. I would guess more than Poison Ivy but less than the Catwoman when she comes out.
I dunno about that. There was a lot more buzz around Ivy's first sneak. It all depends on how good the fabric looks. Even if it does turn out well, I'm thinking 1500 at most for the ex.

Some people look for any reason not to like it cause they can't buy it.

Shall i remind u that all of us were moaning and complaning about Supes EX head and still everybody or at least most of us PO him? So its not a matter of giving a reason its caled been Picky with what i buy. Money is never an issue 4 me. Nevertheless i i hope this turns out to be gr8 and ill be the first to PO. Hope the EX will be with the tongue out

I dunno about that. There was a lot more buzz around Ivy's first sneak. It all depends on how good the fabric looks. Even if it does turn out well, I'm thinking 1500 at most for the ex.

Maybe. Right now I'm thinking:

Hot Redhead Plant Girl < Hot Clown Girl with tongue sticking out < Hot Cat Girl in tight leather.

Of course Hot Blonde Girl in fishnets beats all of them...

Looks pretty nice, but I do wish they'd make more characters outside of the Batman family. At this rate we'll get a Killer Moth before they complete the Justice League.

Shall i remind u that all of us were moaning and complaning about Supes EX head and still everybody or at least most of us PO him? So its not a matter of giving a reason its caled been Picky with what i buy. Money is never an issue 4 me. Nevertheless i i hope this turns out to be gr8 and ill be the first to PO. Hope the EX will be with the tongue out

Must be nice:wink1:

No interest in this character myself so won't be ordering but it's always exciting never the less when new comic characters are revealed.

Happy for everyone who loves the character and is excited to PO. What's been teased so far looks great to me.

GREAT,LOOKS GREAT,LOVE THE MIXED MEDIA

PRAY FOR THE ALTERNATIVE HEAD LIKE THIS

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back