Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her base will be similar to Joker.

I'm actually pretty excited about this. Ivy is coming soon, Batman in August and maybe Harley the first part of next year. The Batman PF collection is going to be looking pretty sick.:)

2 headsculpts then? One with the grin as seen in the reflection and one with the Tounge sticking out? Maybe that'll be the EX?

Can't really get too excited over teasers like this they never give me enough to work with. I'm looking forward to the full reveal. I'm assuming she is going to go up for preorder either next Thursday or the week after?

2 headsculpts then? One with the grin as seen in the reflection and one with the Tounge sticking out? Maybe that'll be the EX?

The Ex is probably the unmasked head, perhaps with her tongue out.

By the way, looking at how the red part covering her left arm folds over the black on her midriff, I think maybe she's dressed all in black with the kind of fabric the Bucky PF had, and then they'd have placed the red pieces on top.

I hope I'm wrong and that pleat is just throwing me off, though.

Dont get me wrong guys but IMHO the faces seen on the sketches were better , and hope that *** will look fine in that cloth costume

The sculpt, even in this minor tease, doesn't look too different than the sculpt. What are you seeing that I don't?

Bit of a close up of the head for you guys

C249C30B-1C0B-4A8E-8475-32BDD395D490-1461-0000023F200EAF32_zps97be5382.jpg

Just because it was teased today doesn't mean it's going up for preorder yet, correct?

According to ObiWan over at SF this is going up for preorder VERY SOON, and I thoroughly trust his info... He was bang on about the Superman PF... This could preview tomorrow and be up for Thursday for all we know.

No jab on Spazzy by any means but having a fabric Joker paired up with a glossy sculpted Harley looks weird.

Vinyl/pleather outfits aren't supposed to be fuzzy

The creators that made her who she is almost always had a high gloss shine on her, even looking at pics of Bruce Timm's work most have a shine to them, definitely dodson, yvel Guichet and Alex ross did her that way, fabric unless very shiny will never pull it off and will just look like pj's, I am sure SS will do the best they can with fabric, but I know I will never care for it, not to mention what a weird contrast with a fully sculpted head and cloth bodysuit, it is supposed to be the same material.

I will still buy, but will probably rip off the outfit 20 minutes out of the box, and customize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back