Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only doing x-men & avengers, but I may or may not stop DC after the full JLA team

This was my approach too, until Poison Ivy was previewed. :lol

My main focus is still the X-Men line and then only some of the Avengers. I will stick with the DC line as long as the quality remains as high as it was for the Joker PF, which is PF of the year for me. :clap

I got in too late in the game to collect the marvel PF's. I may try to get comic Captain America and Thor exclusives, but that would be all off the secondary market. So far I have Joker Exclusive, and PO of Batman, Ivy, and Green lantern exclusives. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the DC Premium Formats because the 1/6th preorders are killing me!

I got in too late in the game to collect the marvel PF's. I may try to get comic Captain America and Thor exclusives, but that would be all off the secondary market. So far I have Joker Exclusive, and PO of Batman, Ivy, and Green lantern exclusives. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the DC Premium Formats because the 1/6th preorders are killing me!

My FIRST Ex will be Supeman :yess:

Edit: I won't be chasing things on the secondary market to any great extent. I am a pretty big fan of the Mavel Movie Cap (my FIRST statue ever that arrived LAST NIGHT:yess:) BW, and Hulk so I may eventually try and get the whole line, but it isn't a must right now. The comic ones that are thousands now got past me, and that is what it is. Not crying over it for sure.

Last edited:

Drop 1/6 scale, collect PFs. :lecture

Yep. When HT figs started approaching PFs I stopped collecting 1/6.

I was considering the HotToys Captain America TFA figure, BUT the moment I saw it laying in a box next to the PF, and all I could think was action flgure... Art. It isn't the way everyone feels but it was my first thought.

See I'm the opposite.

For me Batman and Rogues > Trinity. I guess I'm the only REAL Batman fan here!:lecture :monkey3

What's the ex of super pf? Lazer eyes? Artprint?

We know there is a swithout head because they have said so... angry Supes, but we don't know if that is the EX. Some are thinking a light up feature alla Cyclops, but I hope they don't do that if it is going to mess up the shape of the head or the facial anatomy. The Cyclops Ex head look bad in many photos.

What's the ex of super pf? Lazer eyes? Artprint?

1/4 scale Beppo.

1906664-supermonkey__2_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back