Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake or not if Harley is awesome shw will be a very expensive girl for me... I don't own a Joker yet... And you can't have Harley without Mr. J

Fake or not if Harley is awesome shw will be a very expensive girl for me... I don't own a Joker yet... And you can't have Harley without Mr. J

You don't own a Joker yet :horror:panic:

you're gonna get an EX or at list a reg don't you ??

You can't just pass on this :wink1:

I HATE the Joker's Ex head ... So the Regular is fine by me. As for passing I may have to for now. I have or will have the Batman, Supes, Wonder Woman, and possibly WWHulk statues on preorder, and I have the the Cap movie PF on the way. I just don't love Joker enough to stretch my budget to far.

Edit: Also, and nothing against Joker, but I have at least 3 other statues that I would get on the secondary market before I would get him. Unless of course a ridiculously great deal came along.

Last edited:
29o61k5.jpg

:yuck:crying :yuck:crying :yuck:crying

I'd like to see an unmasked ex head for her. They are making one for the 1/6 figure.

There fake to start with. Still waiting for some development sneaks. GOOD luck with that Joker Spidey. His going for a stupid amount

Last edited:

You can, if you hated the sculpt like I did. Just didnt ring my chimes, and for that amount of money I have to really be in love.

I am sure that down the line Joker will be revisited as PF, I can wait.

You can, if you hated the sculpt like I did. Just didnt ring my chimes, and for that amount of money I have to really be in love.

I am sure that down the line Joker will be revisited as PF, I can wait.

Yeah, I like the regular, but he is not a priority for me right now, and for $400 I have to love a piece for it to be a MUST have.

I HATE the Joker's Ex head ... So the Regular is fine by me. As for passing I may have to for now. I have or will have the Batman, Supes, Wonder Woman, and possibly WWHulk statues on preorder, and I have the the Cap movie PF on the way. I just don't love Joker enough to stretch my budget to far.

Edit: Also, and nothing against Joker, but I have at least 3 other statues that I would get on the secondary market before I would get him. Unless of course a ridiculously great deal came along.

The ex head is awesome in person, makes joker even more insane! If you don't spend now, later it will be even more. It's better to get ex batman, ivy, and joker all together as ex statues. :) it would seems wrong to have ivy and no joker. :/

The ex head is awesome in person, makes joker even more insane! If you don't spend now, later it will be even more. It's better to get ex batman, ivy, and joker all together as ex statues. :) it would seems wrong to have ivy and no joker. :/
Why? Almost every Batman villain is a solo act.

Okay CBG ... Don't get me wrong I would love to have an Ex Batman, but I won't spend $200 - $500 more for a switch out hand for him. So if I won't spend it on a character I desperately want, why would I do it for Ivy and Joker who I am not overly concerned about. I don't hav an all or nothing mentality like some do. As for Joker if I get a Reg to match my Reg Batman that will be cool, but there are at least 5 statues I would want before him. He just isn't a priority for me.... Now CBG if you want to sell your Batman EX and Joker EX to me at Retail we can talk ....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back