Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could I would. Some people get everything no doubt, I dont rate Ivy as a villain personally so I skipped her but Joker and Bats will go very nicely and if Harley looks good I might get her but I already have Master Chief, Batman and Superman booked in for 2013.

Is the all or nothing mentality really common??

You will see it some times. Personally if I wasn't a complete and total Batfan I wouldn't have POed Ivy. But I love almost the entire rogues gallery especially the classics so she was a must. But I completely get people who just want Batman or maybe just Batman and Joker or Catwoman.

It's pretty common to get a couple pieces that compliment each other.

You will see it some times. Personally if I wasn't a complete and total Batfan I wouldn't have POed Ivy. But I love almost the entire rogues gallery especially the classics so she was a must. But I completely get people who just want Batman or maybe just Batman and Joker or Catwoman.

Yeah, see my complimentary pieces to Batman is going to be Superman and Wonder Woman. I am a huge Batfan so I am considering some of the rogues, but it may not happen right away.

Trinity or fail :lecture plus a couple of villains like Joker and maybe Mongul or Luthor if they look pimp but what would u do with Luthor? He is a bald dude in a suit. Gorilla Grodd could be pretty boss.

Trinity or fail :lecture plus a couple of villains like Joker and maybe Mongul or Luthor if they look pimp but what would u do with Luthor? He is a bald dude in a suit. Gorilla Grodd could be pretty boss.

My wishlist is : Superman/Darkseid, Wonder Woman/Circe or Cheetah, Green Lantern/Sinestro, Flash/Zoom, Aquaman/Black Manta and then Bat Characters - Robin(Tim Drake), Nightwing, Batgirl(Barbara), Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Catwoman, Two-face, Ras Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Killer Croc.

If I some how can afford all that I'll probably be done with the DC line.

My wishlist is : Superman/Darkseid, Wonder Woman/Circe or Cheetah, Green Lantern/Sinestro, Flash/Zoom, Aquaman/Black Manta and then Bat Characters - Robin(Tim Drake), Nightwing, Batgirl(Barbara), Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Catwoman, Two-face, Ras Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Killer Croc.

If I some how can afford all that I'll probably be done with the DC line.

The heroes/villains display will be sick :yess:

While everyone is talking about how PI wouldn't go with Joker, or how Harley would ONLY go with Joker, has anyone considered the trio of the Gotham City Sirens? Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman? I'm sure if you put those three together, they'd compliment each other quite nicely. That's what I'm thinking right now, assuming there's a Catwoman PF coming down the road.

While everyone is talking about how PI wouldn't go with Joker, or how Harley would ONLY go with Joker, has anyone considered the trio of the Gotham City Sirens? Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman? I'm sure if you put those three together, they'd compliment each other quite nicely. That's what I'm thinking right now, assuming there's a Catwoman PF coming down the road.

I have and that's what I plan on doing. I don't have much room for PFs anymore. So I'm limiting the DC line to 3 PFs which includes Ivy, Harley and the Cat. Should look great with one of my Sirens posters or comics in the background behind them. :wink1:

If I could I would. Some people get everything no doubt, I dont rate Ivy as a villain personally so I skipped her but Joker and Bats will go very nicely and if Harley looks good I might get her but I already have Master Chief, Batman and Superman booked in for 2013.

Ivy may not "go" with Joker, but she is indeed a Batman villain, on the same level as most of his other rogues gallery.

I have and that's what I plan on doing. I don't have much room for PFs anymore. So I'm limiting the DC line to 3 PFs which includes Ivy, Harley and the Cat. Should look great with one of my Sirens posters or comics in the background behind them. :wink1:
Similar to me. I made this choice when I chose Ivy over Batman. It was one or the other because I don't think they compliment each other very well.

But I don't want both Catwoman and Harley. I'll choose whichever I like more. If neither are on par with Ivy, I may choose neither. Hopefully both will have been revealed before the first is available for pre-order.

WHOA.gif

Whoa you went for Ivy over Batman?

WHOA.gif

Whoa you went for Ivy over Batman?
Yeah he just didn't grab me like Ivy did, and NO, Ivy did not grab me because of what you're all thinking :lol

Hopefully one day I will add a Batman statue to my collection because he's my favourite comic book hero. I think the biggest problem with Batman statues is all the coolest illustrations are heavily silhouetted and that's a difficult thing to capture in 3D form.

Yeah he just didn't grab me like Ivy did, and NO, Ivy did not grab me because of what you're all thinking :lol

Hopefully one day I will add a Batman statue to my collection because he's my favourite comic book hero. I think the biggest problem with Batman statues is all the coolest illustrations are heavily silhouetted and that's a difficult thing to capture in 3D form.

See ... That is my philosophy ... If you really want a statue then buy it ... But don't just spend $400 on it eventhough you arent over the moon with it because you think you HAVE to because it goes with something else. :cuckoo:

I'm only collecting the DC line. It would look great to have Batman and all the rogues. I hope Two-Face is next after Harley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back