Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I have two besta cubes (side by side) reserved for these nutcases. I cant wait to see the two next to each other.
(It will be quite a wait - but that's nothing we are not all used to).

I know I'm going to sound sexiest but meh who cares :)

If they would of made her body more curvy I probably would of bought Harley.... I like my DC girls busty :) .... It's the same with the new Ivy, to much body builder physique and not enough sex appeal in regards to the shape of her body... especially compared to the last Ivy statue...

Just my 2 cents on why I think these statues are not as popular as the ones before them...

Wasn't Thanos Ex lower than this, 500? How could Harley be double Thanos.

Yea, Mint is right ...Thanos on Throne was 750. SSC set the price on Thanos extravagantly high and set the ES to 750 from the start. They didn't think the Thanos Maq was going to sell out that fast. That's how Harley's ES is greater ...they set it to TBD.

But considering how popular Harley is, an ES of a 1000 is low. I'm surprised by that.

I know I'm going to sound sexiest but meh who cares :)

If they would of made her body more curvy I probably would of bought Harley.... I like my DC girls busty :) .... It's the same with the new Ivy, to much body builder physique and not enough sex appeal in regards to the shape of her body... especially compared to the last Ivy statue...

Just my 2 cents on why I think these statues are not as popular as the ones before them...

Sexist? You sound positively normal to me. What normal man doesn't like sexy looking women? :wink1:

Or the oversaturation of the hobby has begun. High prices, too many companies, repeat characters that collectors might not need, open edition sizes, low resale values, etc. Not good.

Agree 100%.

Or the oversaturation of the hobby has begun. High prices, too many companies, repeat characters that collectors might not need, open edition sizes, low resale values, etc. Not good.

This is the reason I’m passing on all the new ss Harley, ivy, Batman. Patience and these and many more will be in the bargain aftermarket sales in due time.

I think it’s a cool statue, and I don’t ever care about the edition size stuff. I mean....I don’t buy these things for resale reasons and never will. But whatever.

But overall I see what people are saying about a shift in the landscape and I guess I’m glad that after I get this batch of statues I have on PO now (Harley, Joker, WW, Wolverine, Hush Batman/Superman,) that the only character I won’t yet have that I want is Catwoman. And after that, I’m pretty much done with additions.

Back when you might see 2 or 3 PF's released a year I used to buy pretty much everything, if I decided on not keeping it I would sell it on Ebay and usually make a profit in doing so.... Now you have an avalanche of statues being released every year, selling a statue now usually means you lose 20%-50% of what you paid for it... So for me New statues really have to WOW me before I will buy them... because you know down the road someone else will make another statue of character X and you might like it better, so why settle for just ok...

This round of Harley and Joker PF's do nothing for me, when I first saw them I was like meh.... Same thing with the new Ivy and Batman PF's... I liked the new Superman PF but not the fabric cape so I passed... now WW wowed me so I'll get that and depending on how the new Catwoman PF turns out I might get that one also...

I think the new age of politically correct has effected sideshow in the way they make female statues.
The first Poison Ivy was sexy as hell and beautiful, the new one is .... strange
the old Emma frost compared to the new one.
Harley as well.
If you look at court of the dead statues, the first Gallevarbe, she was sexy and topless as she is a type of Siren but the new one looks unattractive and the same for Kier, she was stunning in the first statue and now she looks like a body builder.

this is why these statues have a low cost and number but they don't sell as well

Back