Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love both Joker and Harley, think they look just great. Was surprised to see both heads come with the regular edition, the EX is a cool item to have with both statues.

Will PO both definitely.

I really dislike that masked portrait.

yeah I'm not loving either head, but I need to see the whole reveal in more detail. I need something to pair with my Arkham Joker EX, and this harley could be it. we'll see

I like this piece, the little details are nice. Also fair play to sideshow for including both heads in the reg. The ex is no way essential so I applaud this

Yeah I like the unmasked better than the masked, she looks A LOT like she's the Joker wearing a Jester hat. But I'm ok enough with it to use it.

I like the masked portrait better.

Should we be worried about this, over a period of time?

300474_press10.jpg

Curious to see how her boot attaches with the base...

I mean I get what you're saying, but I would REALLY hope that if there's any significant chance of that happening it would never get this far in the design process.

I mean I get what you're saying, but I would REALLY hope that if there's any significant chance of that happening it would never get this far in the design process.

I hope so too.

On Sideshow Live, the sculptor talked about the engineering challenge on this statue, and that is was considered very seriously.

EX is pretty boring to me. I prefer a switch out part to something that you just set next to the statue.

It tells a story though. Batman just got the best of her and she's about to take out her aggression on the bat in the box. For this reason I think the EX goes better with the unmasked head.

It tells a story though. Batman just got the best of her and she's about to take out her aggression on the bat in the box. For this reason I think the EX goes better with the unmasked head.

I suppose you can make up a story for anything. How is that different from purchasing any small Batman collectible and placing it in front of her as a target? Would be cheaper than the EX.

If I decide to get this, I think I can wait and just get the regular. There may be a deal on it later depending on how many they make.

Back