Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose you can make up a story for anything. How is that different from purchasing any small Batman collectible and placing it in front of her as a target? Would be cheaper than the EX.

Well yes and you could also purchase a Mattel Cheetah figure to stand opposite Sideshow's Wonder Woman but it's nice when separate collectibles compliment each other by being perfectly scaled together and made by the same sculptor, materials, etc.

If you don't like the bat-in-the-box then obviously don't get it but I see what they were going for and find it to be a pretty clever addition.

Attachments

• dc-comics-harley-quinn-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300474-02.jpg
    dc-comics-harley-quinn-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300474-02.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 174
  • dc-comics-harley-quinn-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004741-01.jpg
    dc-comics-harley-quinn-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3004741-01.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 181
Never had an issue with RSVP.
So many orders around the same time [emoji50][emoji44]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, with the TBD edition size it can wait a bit.
Don't want to rush in like I did with the Wolverine and have the EX be 2500 pieces.

Yeah, with the TBD edition size it can wait a bit.
Don't want to rush in like I did with the Wolverine and have the EX be 2500 pieces.

So you no longer want to display the statue b/c it has a XXXX ES? I'll never understand that thought process.

So you no longer want to display the statue b/c it has a XXXX ES? I'll never understand that thought process.
I THINK when they say they'll wait it has to do with seeing more production pictures to make their final decision. That's really the only thing I can think of that would make sense.

Now if they're talking about edition size only in regards to resale value....I don't get it either man. But whatever. Not my business.

No, with an undetermined EX edition size, there is no need right now for a Day 1 order.
I can save the NRD for now and build up some more rewards points.
I made that mistake in buying the Wolverine PF only to then have the EX edition size end up being bigger than some statues entire runs.

No, with an undetermined EX edition size, there is no need right now for a Day 1 order.
I can save the NRD for now and build up some more rewards points.
I made that mistake in buying the Wolverine PF only to then have the EX edition size end up being bigger than some statues entire runs.

I gladly give the NRD to reserve the piece and not think about it till the shipping notice is sent.

I use reward points once theres 200 plus available when ordering. Is a nice discount on the rare occasion.

I think the sculpt turned out great, as well as the over-all design IMO (love the physique in particular). I'm also liking these new dioarama-esque bases while still keeping a reasonable footprint size. Makes me look forward to what they plan on doing for the other characters, be it characters revisited or first-timers for the PF treatment.

EX is also very nice and fun and worth the extra cash of those with access to it, but the regular looks great on its own.

Will this fit in a Besta?

I (really) like the unmasked portrait more that I do the masked. The EX is nice, but I think the standard version is where I'm thinking of settling.
- I missed out on the last PF Harley so I'm pretty sure this is PO for me :yess:

Back