Premium Format Harley Quinn PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that guy is really impressive, his other work is outstanding too. I know it's a bit of a waste to cover up the sculpting on this piece but I like the way it is out of the box

Yeah that guy is really impressive, his other work is outstanding too. I know it's a bit of a waste to cover up the sculpting on this piece but I like the way it is out of the box

Not all all out of the box it is perfectly fine! :duff

It's just once you see a version like that it's hard not to swoon.
I do wish I picked V1 up as EX from SS direct. There was one in my local store (non EX) but display version and they were charging more than what people were selling on here (at the time).

EX Secondary market is usually murky and the prices are just too high usually (scalpers rather then collectors) and or do not ship to the UK.

Regards,

I hear your pain being from the UK also! Still waiting for a huntress non ex to show up on eBay in this country lol

BatmanNewsExc.jpg

I just can't believe how much Harley merchandise has been created these last couple years. I have always been a pretty big Harley fan, but the sheer amount of Harley content being released on the market is insane. I really like the last Harley PF so this would have to be something truly spectacular for me to buy this, especially given how many other pieces I have on pre order right now.

Actually, based on the picture up above, this will be a very easy pass for me. I think the last PF is definitely the better of the two. Don't really care for the pose at all.

Yeah I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that pic as I can stick with the original harley PF and arkham asylum joker. What's that yellow cloth hanging behind her? A piece of robin's cape?

Yuck is right

Yuck to the movie or yuck to the statues? I thought the statues looked pretty good! But the movie? I tend to agree.

I sense a one word answer coming my way and it’s probably, “both.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I can't say I like anything about those versions. Movie, statues, whatever.

But when it comes to the statues I have an extreme viewpoint to begin with as I don't like any of the statues based off real people.

Yeah, yuck to both, really. The statues could look incredible but it wouldn’t change the fact that the source material was terrible. I don’t need a constant reminder of that movie.

Back