Happy Birthday Dusty!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or she can pick the strip-o-gram which will inevitably be Danny in his panda costume...... :horror :google

HAPPY DAY DUSTY!!!!!

Jesse

Happy Birthday Dusty!

Happy Birthday Dusty! :fest :happybday :fest

I hope it is a great day for you! Have fun and have one on me! :chug

Dang it Jesse, you have to always ruin the surprise! You know how long it took me to get into this costume?!?!?!?!

tye3eg.png

Dusty. Hope you have a great night and enjoy the Shneiders.

I hope you don't mind me sharing the pic of you in the lovely hat. Let's try that again. I hope you don't mind me posting the lovely pic of you in the hat.
Dusty in the hat is back.

WOOT

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Dusty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTY !!!!!!!

Especially for your birthday... Gruson with a red ribbon ;)

"CAKE".....did someone say "CAKE"
Darn, looks like I'm a day late for food.
Anyway,

:fest:banana :banana :banana Happy Belated Birthday, Dusty:banana :banana:banana:fest

Wow, thanks guys!!!! I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've had a really busy weekend. I've been helping my friends shoot a short little film (a fun 'trailer' for a book that a girl I know wrote) - production work entails some crazy hours! But I did get to go to dinner and a show Saturday night, plus my University of Texas Longhorns won their conference championship football game 70-3 (!!!) and are headed to the National Championship at the Rose Bowl in January (here in the LA-area no less!) - so I had a great birthday! :banana

Thank you all so much for your well-wishes!!! :duff

Dusty, you remind me of Fred. A Texas girl in California. You don't moonlight as Illyria in the evenings do you? :D

Originally posted by Sideshow Dusty
my University of Texas Longhorns won their conference championship football game 70-3 (!!!) and are headed to the National Championship at the Rose Bowl in January

Yes Maaam! Texas Longhorns used Colorado for target practice! :joy Time for the real deal indeed at the Rosebowl. One month is just too far away. :banana

Back