Happy Back To the Future Day! (October 21st 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone bought the 30th anniversary blu ray? I might get it just for the new short.

Head swap is a good idea too. It all depends on how I feel when it goes up.

I'm just hoping it's got interchangeable hair and isn't solely a hatted sculpt.

Side note: looks like another batch of Pepsi Perfects is going up on the 3rd. Anyone here going to try for one? I've got my USA Today on the way in the mail, so, I figure, may as well. I'm actually excited to see the Mags go up for sale. I think they said the light-up ones made something like $9.4 million for the MJF foundation, so, I'm eager to see what these go for.

A bit late, but I'm new. I was there for the triple feature of BTTF last Weds and it was a lot of fun. Nothing like waking up the next day and realizing that the future is now the past to make you feel old though. Watching them all in a row really emphasizes how amazing the first one is and how meh the third is though. the played the Jaws 19 preview in between the 1st and 2nd movie. Would've been nice if they'd shown the Doc Brown Saves the World short, but I guess they need to sell that blu ray set. Was lots of fun though. :)

Lea Thompson is so gorgeous in that movie. George McFly is a lucky, lucky man. She was also really good as the older Lorraine in the beginning of the movie, a lot better than she was as the old lady in Part 2.

Back