Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is BS...every other episode of Hannibal isn't "disturbing" then?

The show is named after a mass murdering, cannibal that also feeds human flesh to others and that is not considered disturbing content?

That is BS...every other episode of Hannibal isn't "disturbing" then?

The show is named after a mass murdering, cannibal that also feeds human flesh to others and that is not considered disturbing content?

I agree! BS!

So it's only being skipped in America? Torrent here I come! :yess:

Post a link!! :lol:lol:lol

Well hopefully if it makes it to DVD episode 4 will be included.

Last edited:
The 6 episode web series that was made out of episode 4 "Œuf" can be seen here:
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/62108

Note that they edited out the main plot and only included the secondary plot from the episode. All we can watch is 21:39 minutes from episode 4.

Stupid move on NBC's part to censor the show.
I've never torrent TV shows but I might have to to watch this episode in it's entirety.

Last edited:
^^^ didn't I just post a link to those? :lol

Maybe it can be found on tunnelbear?

https://www.tunnelbear.com/

I read your post and assumed that all the Œuf webisodes weren't available through your link when you said "EDIT: Boo! Not true..."Ceuf" full episode is not in the link.". You're right though, the full unedited episode 4 isn't shown in these webisodes, they cut anything that was gory and just provided all the main character story elements from the episode.

Yes, I was disappointed that episode 4 was sooooooooooo edited.
Hopefully it will be on the DVD release in the future.
Well a little less than three hours til tonights episode 5.

I think this show is great. Richly textured. I mean that in more than the figurative sense. Even costumes have patterns and you can almost feel the heaviness of the clothes... As if the subject matter is heavy that it brings everything in show closer. Love that! Also vfx and special effects are top notch. Acting is great. Love the casting changes too. Lecter being foreign. Crawford played by an African American. Lounds a woman. Bravo! David slade also really set up the world in the pilot. Hope it can survive being on NBC

I purchased the season pass through Itunes. I will be really disappointed if the 4th episode is not available at some point. I paid for 13 episodes, not 12.

I think this show is great. Richly textured. I mean that in more than the figurative sense. Even costumes have patterns and you can almost feel the heaviness of the clothes... As if the subject matter is heavy that it brings everything in show closer. Love that! Also vfx and special effects are top notch. Acting is great. Love the casting changes too. Lecter being foreign. Crawford played by an African American. Lounds a woman. Bravo! David slade also really set up the world in the pilot. Hope it can survive being on NBC
I agree, its so much more than I expected from NBC. It's really,really good.

I read this today:

Bryan Fuller is looking for a pretty big name to join "Hannibal" in Season 2.
Zap2it can reveal exclusively that the "Hannibal" showrunner plans to reach out to David Bowie for a major role if NBC gives a second season the green light.
"I guess my dream casting for the show would be to cast David Bowie as Hannibal Lecter's uncle," Fuller tells Getty Images Entertainment, courtesy of Zap2it. "If we get a second season I will reach out and see if there is any interest."
Bowie clearly has a love for Hannibal Lecter's storyline, as he attended the "Hannibal" movie premiere back in 2001. For those of you hoping this casting pans out, Fuller says things are looking pretty good.
"NBC are saying that they're very happy with where we are at so I hope that indicates towards a second season because I have a plan for Season 2 that I think would be very exciting," Fuller reveals. "I actually have story arcs through Season 7. I think seven seems about right."
Though it will take several seasons to get there, Fuller would like to incorporate some of Hannibal Lecter's most famous tales into the NBC show several years down the road. The planned end of the series is still far off, but Fuller would like to one day introduce a "Clarice Starling type character" to help Will hunt Hannibal down.
"In the first season we have this weird bromance between Will and Hannibal, season two is the nasty break up and the third season would have a fugitive angle to it, the fourth season would be 'Red Dragon,' the fifth season would be in the realm of 'Silence Of The Lambs,' the sixth season would be 'Hannibal,'" Fuller says.
He continues, "In the seventh season it would be interesting to see Will Graham and a Clarice Starling type character come together for an adventure with their nemesis, Hannibal Lecter."
As for whether the series will end with a movie, Fuller says, "I would not mind that at all." Hopefully he can get to that "Pushing Daisies" movie first.
https://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidet...n-fuller-eyes-david-bowie-for-major-role.html

david-bowie-hannibal-season-2-gi.jpg

216623-hannibal-mads-mikkelsen-dr-hannibal-lecter.jpg

Hmmmmm.

In the US as well, also on Amazon Prime. Really digging this show, particularly the relationship between Graham and Crawford.

Episode 4 is available in Itunes!!!! At least here in Canada anyway :)

Is it edited in any fashion, or is it as intended to be aired?? And if I buy the season pass can I put it on my NAS, or is it only available for Streaming purposes?

~~Last night's episode was awesome. Did anyone else pick up that the Agent in Training was the girl from "My Girl?"

NUP_152907_0384.jpg

Did anyone catch the original "Silence of the Lambs" Lector quote when Hannibal was talking to Crawford about his wife?

It was a great episode...It's really getting GOOD! :yess:

I'm sure it's probably just the Canadians watching this show, but every time Scott Thompson appears I keep waiting to see Dave Foley walk out dressed in drag...

arts_kids-in-the-hall_584.jpg

Loving the show.

Back