Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han Solo Premium Format ?

I wonder if it's just the lighting in the pictures, but the preview photo looks kind of cartoonish to my eye.

Dang it. I'm supposed to be trying to stop. But this does look really good. I've got the first Chewbacca PF, & he's lonely.

I want it but I'll wait to see how the final product is, don't want a bad sculpt of Harrison Ford.

Once I start seeing the photos and I like what I see, I'm in without a doubt. Every Star Wars collection needs a definitive Han Solo in there.

Looks good! may have to consider this one hmmmmmmm

This does look promising. Now I want to see luke because if I buy one I want the other. The chewie just isn't for me. Q2 next year on this I bet :lol

Yeah I'll be getting for sure. All my current PFs are coming to a close soon.

It's the best one around lol the old one is ok uh I mean it's all there is shockingly.

I'm looking forward to owning a Luke that's not a $1000 ripoff like the old one.

Looks good so far. Waiting on more pictures and specs. I'm sure he's $550+

Looks great! The tailoring could use a little work but the face sculpt and paint is excellent. I think I am now more excited for what Sideshow has coming down the pipeline for Star Wars than I am for XM.

I think I am now more excited for what Sideshow has coming down the pipeline for Star Wars than I am for XM.

I feel the same way. For a while there Sideshow's Star Wars line was dead (we waited two years for Commander Cody to ship and there wasn't anything else coming out). Now Sideshow has stepped up their game and both of XM's Star Wars offerings so far have been disappointing. I'm hoping XM does a better job with the X-Wing and Dagobah Lukes they have planned.

So $550 it is with the extra blaster for the exclusive. Hmm... Looks great though!

ESB Han on a Falcon base with a Stormtrooper blaster. Bizarre. That's definitely one exclusive accessory that will remain forever in the box.

Otherwise the figure looks awesome and I can't wait to own it.

ESB Han on a Falcon base with a Stormtrooper blaster. Bizarre. That's definitely one exclusive accessory that will remain forever in the box.

Otherwise the figure looks awesome and I can't wait to own it.

Agreed. If I get this I probably wouldn't need to get the exclusive version, which means I could possibly get this for less by not ordering direct. Luke, could have a better exclusive I would imagine.

Nerdist just posted a few preview pics over on their site....
Sideshow-Han-Solo-2-04272017-334x500.jpgSideshow-Han-Solo-3-04272017-334x500.jpg

base is ugly but oh well... he look good.. not perfect.. but good. better than any han.. price should ave been $500 .. ssc annoys the hell out of me with their price hike on every statue

Back