Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han Solo Premium Format ?

ESB Luke and Han

Count me in if their face sculpt is up to par

Yes, but they were released at the same time. SS has never done a staggered bundle deal.

They were just offering a variety of deals on different statues like buy 100.00 in DC merch and get a discount on Aquaman, buy a variety of buy a trooper two pack and get a figure free or a discount, and something with 3P0 and R2.

They were just offering a variety of deals on different statues like buy 100.00 in DC merch and get a discount on Aquaman, buy a variety of buy a trooper two pack and get a figure free or a discount, and something with 3P0 and R2.

Those are for statues and figures in stock that aren't selling well.

Those are for statues and figures in stock that aren't selling well.

Well no kidding Sherlock, of course they are, However that is irrelevant to the point, it's not what was said. He said he never sees a staggered bundle. This is a staggered bundle. Likely not to happen but if Chewie and Han do not sell well they could very well do a bundle.

Well no kidding Sherlock, of course they are, However that is irrelevant to the point, it's not what was said. He said he never sees a staggered bundle. This is a staggered bundle. Likely not to happen but if Chewie and Han do not sell well they could very well do a bundle.

Anything can happen in the future. My point is that the chance of a bundle deal is slim to none when the pre-order goes live.

They won't have any trouble selling Han Solo. There are no other decent statues of him. The old PF looks like a doll.

As long as they nail the likeness, Han will do fine. Looking forward to this one.

Up for order next week
1125x682_previewbanner_Han-Solopf_300500.jpg

should def not be over $550 ..looking decent I would say

I can't wait to pair up this figure with the new Chewie in order to re-enact that epic Empire Strikes Back shootout within the halls of the Millennium Falcon!! :rock

Oh wait...

;)

Back