Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han Solo Premium Format ?

Looks like an E-11 to me (Stormtrooper rifle), not any of Han's pistols. Maybe that's the exclusive?

I hope they get the hair right. The silhouette in the pic somehow doesn't look right. Not that that means anything I guess.

Looks like an E-11 to me (Stormtrooper rifle), not any of Han's pistols. Maybe that's the exclusive?

Yeah it seems obvious that it's a Stormtrooper rifle to me. But the thickness of his sleeve suggests a jacket which would be weird to combine with that rifle. I'm hoping it's an ANH Han redux with exclusive ST rifle and belt.

New pic definitely shows it's a ST blaster but with ESB Han?? Very strange.

300527_press14.jpg

Love that this has the correct gray jacket rather than the often mistaken dark blue color.

han looks great so far. definite purchase for me unless they have the balls to ask for more than $500.

han looks great so far. definite purchase for me unless they have the balls to ask for more than $500.

This does look pretty good. Seems like the Bespin dinner scene when he draws and shoots at Vader. I like the "not too over the top" action pose. Seems just about right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think sub $500 star wars pf's are a thing of the past. Over the past year afaik the only one's that were, were the Sandtrooper and Boba. I imagine $500 will now be the standard price point and it will get cranked up from there based on size, light ups, and popularity of the character.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wonder if they'll have a bundle discount if you order with Chewbacca.

Wonder if they'll have a bundle discount if you order with Chewbacca.

doubt it. I have never seen them offer a staggered bundle deal.

I am kind of surprised they didn't release him and the "new" (if you can call it that) chewie at the same time and offer just that.

doubt it. I have never seen them offer a staggered bundle deal.

I am kind of surprised they didn't release him and the "new" (if you can call it that) chewie at the same time and offer just that.

They are currently offering a discount if you buy BB8 with Rey.

Sad to see another Chewie and Boba over so many other character possibilities. But Han I look forward to seeing.

Back