Halo Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarab level was easy enough for for me.

But the one with the flying things was ^^^^ing ridiculous!!!! The flood canon thingys suck!!!!

Yeah, I tried getting past that level with Hornets....BIG mistake. I hit those areas with a ton of Tanks the 2nd time and tore them up.

I wish there would have been anohter base on that one. I could get resources fast enough and got slaughtered the first time. I always take a second base if there is one on a map and make that my Supply Depot base.

I wish there would have been anohter base on that one. I could get resources fast enough and got slaughtered the first time. I always take a second base if there is one on a map and make that my Supply Depot base.

Sometimes I'll just build mostly supply depots and work to upgrade everything before I really focus on building an army.

Yeah, I build a reactor and then 3 SDs. Then the Field Armory and then Fortress and then start upgrading stuff.

Sucks that you need 4 reactors to get the real good stuff. I wish the troop expansion thing went to 50 instead of only 40.

i know it might sound dumb, but i wish there was no cap for your units. i like command and conquer because of the fact that you can build limitless tanks and infantry and just swarm the enemies' base.

Halo Wars Becomes Best Selling Console RTS, DLC on the Way
Written Thursday, March 19, 2009 by Dan Webb

Microsoft today announced that their recent real time strategy title Halo Wars has sold 1 million copies already and now becomes the best selling console RTS title on current generation platforms.

Set in the year 2525, “Halo Wars” takes players on a perilous journey through the famed “Halo” universe. As players take the command seat in the early, epic battles between the UNSC and Covenant, they will begin to unravel events 20 years before “Halo: Combat Evolved” that shaped the franchise into what it is today. If you've not yet picked it up, check out our review on the title now.

Microsoft also released a few stats on the multiplayer aspect of the title as well which are as follows. To date:

• There have been more than 2.6 million multiplayer matches played
• More than 118 years of time has been spent in multiplayer matches on Xbox LIVE
• On average, more than 200,000 “Halo Wars” fans have taken up arms in battles between the UNSC and Covenant each day
• For more statistics and game information, fans can visit the official stats page at: https://www.halowars.com/stats/globalstats.aspx

The title, created from the ground up for consoles, was developed by Ensemble Studios as the company under that name has now closed its doors but that doesn't mean the end of Ensemble or even Halo Wars.

Microsoft also announced that they are working closely with partner and newly formed studio Robot Entertainment, which is comprised of “Halo Wars” and “Age of Empires” veterans from Ensemble Studios and more Halo Wars content is being prepared, so stay tuned.

Who'd have thought that a game with Halo on the box would sell so well? *raises hand

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-2397-Halo-Wars-Becomes-Best-Selling-Console-RTS--DLC-on-the-Way.html

I'd like to get more rounds of this in with you guys. I like this game a alot.

I really love this game but...Online is ^^^^ing ruined by rushers, fags who can't strategize just trying to get the achievements just spam banshees/warthogs and rush, and there's LITTLE defense for it.
Multiplayer is ruined by it.

I really love this game but...Online is ^^^^ing ruined by rushers, fags who can't strategize just trying to get the achievements just spam banshees/warthogs and rush, and there's LITTLE defense for it.
Multiplayer is ruined by it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Someone always manages to find a way to ^^^^^ about how people play. :dunno

There are free videos on LIVE that show you how to battle this tactic. :lecture

Wanna fight the rush??

Build anti-vehicle towers and anti-vehicle vehicles, like Scorpions and Locusts. Those will make short work of Warthogs.

Or just swarm the ^^^^ out of them with troops, that really works too.

Actually there has been tons on complaints about "rushers" on the forums. I'll admit it's one thing I hate about RTS games. I like to build up before attacking, but many people like to rush and end a match in 2 min. I don't see it as much fun, but I guess others do.

Back