HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Spartan.jpg

All THREE Guns included is Fantastic News!!
Definitely didn't expect that!!
Can't wait to get both!!

Rook can you confirm the three weapons? It doesn't say that on the webpage. If so that will give me even more display options for these guys!!

Wooooow!! Looks awesome rook!!! Kinda makes me wish I pulled the trigger on both the blue and the red when I had um in my cart... Just didn't have $1000 to spend on 2 more master chiefs... I mean I already had the green one...but I can just sit here and stare at all the nice pics I'm sure will be coming up and raise my regret level :-/

That's got to be a first. SS ADDED something they didn't promise rather than forgot to include something they did? What's this world coming to? :lol

Awesome photos. Excited to see mine. Hope to see a shipping notice soon.

Surprising how vivid the blue and red on these are after they looked so muted in Sideshow's promo shots. The red and gold combo looks cool.

Kinda funny how they reused the master chief box and just slapped a red SS sticker on it. The instructions are even from the green MC. I got 10 out of 100 on this one btw. Not bad.

Yeah, it's double boxed ( a brown shipper box inside of a brown shipper box) so it's a good bit larger overall than the batman pf...at least the Master Chief Green Excl one was.

Got my notice today that they expect mine to ship in two weeks. It's weird with such a low ES that these are going out in waves.

I will be receiving both of my Spartans today and I am super excited!! I haven't seen any pics yet of the pistol arm but I'm really hoping that it comes with that so it will give me that much more of a display option! :D

I will be receiving both of my Spartans today and I am super excited!! I haven't seen any pics yet of the pistol arm but I'm really hoping that it comes with that so it will give me that much more of a display option! :D
don't worry he comes with all 3 weapons

Back