HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for a shipment notice on mine. They were supposed to start charging and shipping the new batch Friday.

They charged me Friday so I don't know what the delay is. Talked to them this morning and they said it should ship today. Still nothing.

Same, charged on the 14th. Oh well as long as I get a good one I don't mind the wait.

I got both my blue and red. There are some issues with each so I'll have to contact Sideshow but overall they are nice.

What issues did you have?

On my blue one the hand that holds the magnum and needler had the pinky broken off and reglued with a chunk of polystone missing from the palm still. And his magnum hand guard was cracked off and reglued. Some worker apparently tried to hide the mistake...Also had a big glue spot on the top of his helmet. My red was in perfect condition though.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

su7y2agy.jpg

Here's the picture of it.

y8anu8as.jpg

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

On my blue one the hand that holds the magnum and needler had the pinky broken off and reglued with a chunk of polystone missing from the palm still. And his magnum hand guard was cracked off and reglued. Some worker apparently tried to hide the mistake...Also had a big glue spot on the top of his helmet. My red was in perfect condition though...

I have a similar issue, the wrist on the rifle hand of the Blue Spartan was damaged and repaired and the rifle itself is loose.

Got the blue one today. The Trinity is set. No issues on any of them.

Anybody know what "Sam" refers to? It was written on both side of the box.

Last edited:
Back