HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the Red & Blue one besides the Guns and Color?

I ordered both.... I'm display all 3 with different weapons together. It might just look good even if they are the same pose.

Click the pic! Buy now!

HALO Spartan – Red Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

HALO Spartan – Blue Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

So pretty. But this timing is terrible! Oh well. I'll live without like I did with Midas. :dunno

I got both of them but it's too bad they just have the same weapons that are already out. I'd kill for a plasma rifle, plasma sword (light up of course) or a sniper rifle. Maybe someone will make some custom hands with weapons.

Passed on these surprisingly.... The red is sweet though. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
VS your one crazy bastard but your going to have the sickest MC display around. Looking forward to your pics especially

Passed on these surprisingly.... The red is sweet though. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
VS your one crazy bastard but your going to have the sickest MC display around. Looking forward to your pics especially

Thanks bud.... I got Xmas break coming so I will have time to finally take some pics.....

I've been slacking for the last 5 months lol

Thanks bud.... I got Xmas break coming so I will have time to finally take some pics.....

I've been slacking for the last 5 months lol

Yeah I haven't seen any updates in your thread for awhile. Last pics I saw were the signed Stan Lee spidey and hulk bases. So awesome man.... Id love to get the chance to have the legend ink something for me as well. And probably those two come to think of it!

Yeah I haven't seen any updates in your thread for awhile. Last pics I saw were the signed Stan Lee spidey and hulk bases. So awesome man.... Id love to get the chance to have the legend ink something for me as well. And probably those two come to think of it!

Since that time, I gotten about 60 statues. My work had tied me back a lot this year :(

Rest assure... I have 12 days off to take pics and post lol

No difference bedsides that other than the 100 ES. Were you lucky enough to get one?

I got hosed. When I ordered both, it said Buy It Now. Then when I got my E-Mail Receipt it started with a W.
I called up and they said I must have been checking out right as it sold out. So, I'm right at the top should any people cancel either.
I think I have a good shot at both. So, here's hoping!

I ordered both.... I'm display all 3 with different weapons together. It might just look good even if they are the same pose.

Same pose never stopped anybody from putting together their Spidey PF variants, Iron/BiB Spideys, Hulk Comiquette variants, Modern/Stealth Iron Man Comiquettes, etc. Your Spartan display will look great :rock Take pics! (suggestion: give the Needler to Blue or Chief, not Red...contrast, lol)

I got hosed. When I ordered both, it said Buy It Now. Then when I got my E-Mail Receipt it started with a W.
I called up and they said I must have been checking out right as it sold out. So, I'm right at the top should any people cancel either.
I think I have a good shot at both. So, here's hoping!

My White Storm wait list converted 4 months after the day 1 sell out, someone's flex pay must have not worked out well :dunno. Granted the ES was 150 and not 100, but combined ES of 200 on these Spartans, I'm sure if your name is at or near the top you'll get at least one of the two colors.

I snagged a Red because I never got the original ex. Love me some MC.
Also would never grab the blue being a Redskin fan and hating the Cowboys lol.

I finally opened up Master Chief and wow he is very impressive and I love the exclusive...the base is dog poo though. I guess the blue and red ones ship soon too.

I finally opened up Master Chief and wow he is very impressive and I love the exclusive...the base is dog poo though. I guess the blue and red ones ship soon too.

The Blue and Red MC were listed in the 'Coming Soon' section in today's newsletter. Could be here this month.

Hopefully we get our shipping notices soon. Hope some of you who wait listed got converted. I can't wait to get this in my collection.

Back