HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like SS reissuing chief as red blue, it's lame. But in term of the quality I really don't see why anyone would complain (unless of course if they are damaged during shipping). The pose and paint app are all great and the helmet is done correctly much to my relief after the dead space horror show. it's one of those few statues with an epic feel to it.

In term of value price is not high now, but don't really care besides with such low ES and popular character it's almost guaranteed price will go up over time especially considering the statue is also well done.

I love my Red and if you bought it to flip it I feel for you but those are the breaks when u gamble. As for the statue itself it has a ton of presence and just looks badass IMO.

I didn't buy it to flip. I thought I'd want both Red and Blue, but I underestimated the massive amount of space the boxes for these would take up. I figured even if I didn't want them I could at least get cost plus shipping back, but nope! Sad for a LE 100 release.

DO you think either of these or the MC are worth it, so do you think Sideshow will be releasing the Mark VI anytime soon?

If you're willing to wait, these will most likely be profitable. Just wait until Halo Xbox One hype machine gets rolling. I returned both of mine because I couldn't get a replacement for the issues I had with them. Some of them may have been nit picky but for $900 dollars worth of statues, I wasn't willing to settle.

Back