Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously...why isn't this a movie yet?

Like most things its about money and control.
Who gets the biggest slice of the financial pie and is it worth it to even bake the pie if the people investing in making it dont get the biggest slice.

Mmmmm.......Halo Pie :monkey3

that's the hardest one. I got the 6 assists on slayer DMR. just find a group of people & throw a random genade near them or just shoot them with the DMR until somebody else is around

In the future try to get Snipers and just shoot whoever you can in the body and let someone on your team get the second kill shot. Easy assist.

Yesterdays challenges were easier than usual methinks.

Didnt manage to get the assists one though...

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but Bungie said in their weekly update yesterday that once the community gets 117 million weekly and daily challenges completed they will lift the rank cap. They think it will be finished around November.

I just got my bum handed to me and decided to stop playing in a fit of rage...lame :lol

*edit* hurrah 1000 posts. Now I can be all elitist with the newbs...

Nah its all good. That one really close match if I hadn't come up 0 on the KD ratio we'd have been ok.

Back