Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look pretty sick to me too. That link mentions that they are made of steel & plastic, love heavy figures for some reason..

I'm so happy with Emile and Noble Six that I just ordered Jun too, and probably buy the rest of the squad when they are released.

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cr_xV0UrJ8M?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Cr_xV0UrJ8M?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

My current HALO display:

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

Can't wait to complete the team...

Well after a long dry spell (sept-april) I finally finished off the last couple of levels on Legendary. The last bit of "The Package" wasn't as bad as I had thought it was, same with the last level....though there were spot's here and there that annoyed me some.

Well after a long dry spell (sept-april) I finally finished off the last couple of levels on Legendary. The last bit of "The Package" wasn't as bad as I had thought it was, same with the last level....though there were spot's here and there that annoyed me some.

Awesome man!! I know I was relieved when I finally finished Legendary because it's all downhill from there.

Last time I played through it was on Co-op and I remember those missions being horrid. But that could of been cause my friend took off and died, and if he didn't I died then had to wait for him to get into a clear area for my respawn...which took time since he didn't realize it sometimes.

Wow.."thanks for the teamwork." Lol.. I got sick of that when I played so I gave up and just stomached it solo. It's doable as long as you're patient, and prepared to die quite often. You basically just need to inch along getting checkpoint after checkpoint.

Back