Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, if I ever play that badly again, just shoot me...
Lol... U weren't kidding about playing drunk! :lol

Nah its all good. That one really close match if I hadn't come up 0 on the KD ratio we'd have been ok.
Yeah dude... I think we should ditch the other n00bz... They bring us down...I think we should be like John and Yoko....Bonnie and Clyde....Reggis and Kelly and make this a duo!!!:rock
Arent people doing that already? :monkey3

Over...and over...and TRIPLE KILL! OVERKILL! INNNNVICNIBLE...
Zing? :huh

So they capped the rankings at Lt Colonel for now?

They are planning to open up the rest of the rankings soon (November?) and Bungie has said that the cR that you are gaining will remain on your record and once they do, you'll fly up the ranks. Personally I like Carter's Commander helmet, which won't be available until they open up the ranks so one can acheive that rank and buy the helmet.

I am only a Captain Grade 3 right now, although in going after the challenges my buddy went from Captain to Major Grade 2 so I might start doing those from now on :lol

Last edited:
They are planning to open up the rest of the rankings soon (November?) and Bungie has said that the cR that you are gaining will remain on your record and once they do, you'll fly up the ranks. Personally I like Carter's Commander helmet, which won't be available until they open up the ranks so one can acheive that rank and buy the helmet.

I am only a Captain Grade 3 right now, although in going after the challenges my buddy went from Captain to Major Grade 2 so I might start doing those from now on :lol

Ah i see, you are an angel of information, thank you good sir.

Yeah I started flying up a few ranks when i actually buckled down for some challenges. They help out a loooot.

guys, can i check how you change your bungie.net avatar model to show the armour you have in-game.

I notice Josh has his but some of us don't.

thanks.

Me and my bud are looking for 2 more to play team arena with so if your interested LMK.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCoY9v38RXw?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCoY9v38RXw?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I just wanna be like Jorge! :( Oh and I played audst aka ODST. P. cool.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCoY9v38RXw?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XCoY9v38RXw?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

OMG! We have to try that Karma!!!:thud:

I need to buy this game.

So I had Reach out from Gamefly since it came out. I tested out my crappy DSL connection with the free weekend, and now after 3 years I finally have Live Gold. I played MPer and loved it, but it was finally time to send the game back so I can get a new one.

While waiting for the next game I decided to check out Halo 3's MPer for the first time.
Ugh, it feels like such an evolutionary step backwards. The graphics are crap in comparison, movement feels more sluggish, and I feel naked without armor abilities.

Back