Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a good amount of the people that are that high, prolly cheated

Agreed.

I just made Lt Colonel but it's a empty rank feeling when compared to how Halo 3 ranks worked. I'd like to see them seperate Cr from rank.

I'm sure some did. Especially when there where some 2 weeks after the game came out. I'm maxed out but I've done it through SP, MP, and playing Grunt mode. Though none of it means much IMO.

Lowest level of Warrant Officer...and I'm content to stay there. Rankings don't mean anything to me, as there's nothing interesting to unlock. I just play to have fun.

Lowest level of Warrant Officer...and I'm content to stay there. Rankings don't mean anything to me, as there's nothing interesting to unlock. I just play to have fun.

there's so much armor parts to unlock once you hit captain. I leveled tonight. I bet I bought about 100,000 CR worth of stuff

<--------------Major :yess:

Nice 2 on 4 match

You did good, I was lagging like a mofo! stoopid slow connection!

The end was the funniest thing ever: "lets just camp ...not there over here...no here..." I loled

Last edited:
You did good, I was lagging like a mofo! stoopid slow connection!

The end was the funniest thing ever: "lets just camp deggit...not there over here...no here..." I loled

Dude....u did GREAT!!! And hell yeah....camping FTW! :lol
Now all u need is to get a mic....creeper! :nana:

Congrats bam-a-lam!
Thanx! :inlove
I'm just trying to figure out why bam plays so crappy when the rest of us get in the room.
Cuz u n00bz throw my game off! It's like u guys rub ur n00biness all up on me......which isn't necessarily a bad thing if u know what I'm saying!! :naughty

I've been playing firefight, so yeah. I've figured out how to kill them all when they come out of the drop ship

Well then its super easy when going that route. The ones like get "x" amount of kills/assist in 1 match are the ones that could take longer to get but over all there always easy.

Back