Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get the Limited Edition but the Legendary doesn't exactly spark interest. A McFarlane Statue is meh. Would have loved to get a new Spartan helmet...

No, Josh is using the camp camo load out as reason to just camp and wait for people to happen by.
Its officially called the Stalker profile but you have to actually take the initiative to hunt opponents to be considered a stalker, not stand in a corner.:wave

I didn't camp once. I'd use it and go around a corner as I was being chased or wait for a person to come around a corner then nail them. I ran around with it on most of the time. Shooting yall in the back when you didn't realize I was there. I more than held my own all night last night with you all and by myself.

anyone that gets killed by someone camping with the camo only has themselves to blame...your radar gets scrambled when in the area of an invisible spartan so you should u-turn a get outta there

:lol....I didn't notice that....good tip. Argh! Still 2 more hours until I can even leave for home.

anyone that gets killed by someone camping with the camo only has themselves to blame...your radar gets scrambled when in the area of an invisible spartan so you should u-turn a get outta there
That's a _____ move...I go in there and hunt the mo'fo down. :cool:

I didn't know that either... I was wondering about all does red dots showing up randomly :lol

The first time I saw them I thought "Oh God, I'm ____ed." When nothing happened I figured it was a glitch....:lol

Back