Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After playing some more tonight, I think I can safely say this is the best halo game ever made.

I would agree Yip. Didn't play so well after coming back after Lost but this game is right in my wheel house.

Finally played this last night for the first time. Man, forgot how much I hated Halo Multiplayer. Seriously, more of the same Halo BS? I thought they were going for something different?

Anyone wanna buy an ODST disc?

Finally played this last night for the first time. Man, forgot how much I hated Halo Multiplayer. Seriously, more of the same Halo BS? I thought they were going for something different?

Does that mean you got your ass kicked? :gah:

Just kidding man from the videos posted here it looks pretty fun if you have a good bunch of people to play but if it's just randoms then yeah that sucks ass.

The thing I love so far about Reach mp is all the different match types and the variations of some older ones. I like the idea of headhunter but I can see it turning into a campers dream come true.

Just put the controller down n00b. :monkey5

I mean, I get what your saying, but every sequel game has to be similar to the one that came before IMO. I'm glad that it has the same Halo 1 feel, and I love the load ups and what Kain said about the different game types.
And just like Jay said, I think with all Halo games or MP games in general, the fun part is to kick your friends ass.

I think the problem here is that u don't have any friends Shropty. :lol
J/K....u can always play with me. :)

-----------------

I didn't get to play much last night cuz of my massive headache. :(

But I do have a few hilites from the games I played.:lol

1. When I slashed the sh@t of The Josh with the energy sword. :rock
2. When Karma stopped to tea bag me while two others were shooting at him. :lol What a n00b! :slap
3. When Dino Last won that Headhunters match out of the blue. Damn son! :lol

Good Times! :duff

Headhunter is fun! I could see it turning into something like that but haven't had it so far. The maps are great though!

I didn't get to play much last night cuz of my massive headache. :(

But I do have a few hilites from the games I played.:lol

1. When I slashed the sh@t of The Josh with the energy sword. :rock
2. When Karma stopped to tea bag me while two others where shooting at him. :lol What a n00b! :slap
3. When Dino Last won that Headhunters match out of the blue. Damn son! :lol

Good Times! :duff

Yeah, you got lucky. :nana:

I only played a few rounds last night (GT: FQRizzo360 :D) but I was really surprised how little (seemingly) has changed since Halo 3. The graphics were only marginally better, though the new classes were cool.

I did have fun, though, and that's the most important thing. I kept trying to spot enemies...a side product from playing BC2. :lol I'm going to keep playing for the length of the beta before I come to a conclusion.

Last edited:
Goddamnit, I can't see the kills of the week. I hated Halo MP mainly because it was either my wife and I or my buddy and I playing amongst random douches and little kids thinking they are baddass. Once I started adding a bunch of people I knew on Live and playing in large groups or at least filling a team, I didn't mind so much. I love Reach, plan on playing tonight :D

Man I gotta get on this experience. I'm feeling a boatload of fail right now....:(

002432788846.jpg

Back