Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been beating out this flu, so i haven't been on at night :thud:

i got in a few games with karma today tho. :rock

i'll be back to normal by tomorrow night (feeling better) so i'll probably be on then.

What is the policy about just jumping into other games? I always feel like I have to be invited :lol

What is the policy about just jumping into other games? I always feel like I have to be invited :lol

I know what you mean. I saw you guys on. I hit the join button. Waited the allotted time...and nothing. How does that feature work?

played with dino for a bit real fun.

Yeah I love playing this game with you Ray.
It's like I'm finally getting to know you guys properly after two years of reading your postings and seeing your Avatars

I know what you mean. I saw you guys on. I hit the join button. Waited the allotted time...and nothing. How does that feature work?

Ah just jump in.

darth-vader-1.jpg

I might get in a few games before I go see Iron Man tonight.

Mike, I thought I had you on my list, but that was on my 360 that got the Red Rings. I lost quite a few people on my friends list.

Here's my Gamertag: The ill Jedi. That goes for everyone, feel free to add me.

Same here, feel free to add everyone: Gamertag: Mk Znzn
I'll have to see about getting home and on tonight before everyone leaves the fray. :hi5:

BTW for those of you with an iPhone and a couple of bucks to toss around, I suggest the 360 live app. You can accept and add friends via your phone and it syncs with your Live account. Just accepted IJ and added Ill

Back