Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na. Alpha Team Died. Beta Team only had 2 survivors that went on to train the Next Spartan III's in the planet Onyx which most of em died and the survivors are trapped inside the forerunner shield world. But then again i guess bungie can do what ever the ???? they want.

Yeah I hate when they start pulling this continuity revamp crap. Like some of the older Star Wars books...the authors just take liberties to mess up the timeline because they run out of good ideas.
~~I finally got the Halo books and will start reading them next week. I'm still trying to stomach finishing the Lost Symbol.

100_09497684348.jpg

100_09502546401.jpg

100_09489043815.jpg

100_09516100458.jpg

Is it confiirmed that these spartans die , the reach planet was destroyed right ? sorry i dont follow halo well.

^^^I'm not even sure these are Spartans. They might just be regular Joes with the armor. I'm not up to snuff with the Halo mythology either, but hopefully someone on the up and up can help.

^^^I'm not even sure these are Spartans. They might just be regular Joes with the armor. I'm not up to snuff with the Halo mythology either, but hopefully someone on the up and up can help.

The Article states they Are Spartans IIIs and Jorge-052 is a Spartan II

I dont know, were going to have to wait til the game comes out. I heard that regular joes cant wear spartan armor becuase it would tear thier arms off or sumthin.

I dont know, were going to have to wait til the game comes out. I heard that regular joes cant wear spartan armor becuase it would tear thier arms off or sumthin.

are you guys Blind? Its in the ____ing article its confirmed! they are spartans! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :chew

If no one minds me asking, how many books are there in the Halo series?
I've seen them here & there, and thought they might be worth reading.
Judging from the opinions here, they indeed, just might be worth reading.

If no one minds me asking, how many books are there in the Halo series?
I've seen them here & there, and thought they might be worth reading.
Judging from the opinions here, they indeed, just might be worth reading.

Fall of Reach
The Flood
First Strike
Ghost Of Onyx
Contact Harvest
The Cole Protocol
Halo: Evolutions: Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
The Forerunner Trilogy (Which the first book is due out on June 6)

Then you got the Halo Encyclopedia plus the Marvel Comics.

Fall of Reach
The Flood
First Strike
Ghost Of Onyx
Contact Harvest
The Cole Protocol

Hey thanks. That's a lot of reading, hopefully I can find all the books at the local B&N. I didn't even know about the comics. Did take a look at the Gears of War comic once.

Fall of Reach
The Flood
First Strike
Ghost Of Onyx
Contact Harvest
The Cole Protocol

Did you read all of these

Back