Halo Reach.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reachknife1.gif

WTF is that? Awesome.

btw, I have no idea what Halo Reach even is.

Reach is the military planet of the humans. Thats where the Spartans II's trained and where a lot of new technologies in weaponry including the Mjolnir armor were developed and where Dr. Halsey's main Lab was. There was Relics of the Forerunners in this planet as well which is why the Covenant attacked it. The fall of reach is what leads to the blind jump of the Pillar of Autumn to installation 04 (the first halo game) hope that helps.

Reach is the military planet of the humans. Thats where the Spartans II's trained and where a lot of new technologies in weaponry including the Mjolnir armor were developed and where Dr. Halsey's main Lab was. There was Relics of the Forerunners in this planet as well which is why the Covenant attacked it. The fall of reach is what leads the blind jump of the Pillar of Autumn to installation 04 (the first halo game) hope that helps.

nice copy/paste pitu :lol

Tell me where i copyed and paste that from. ?????. Shut the ???? up if you have no idea what your talking about. I have read all the books ????? thats where i got my info from.

the obvious no spelling errors is the give away b@tch :lol

Reach is the military planet of the humans. Thats where the Spartans II's trained and where a lot of new technologies in weaponry including the Mjolnir armor were developed and where Dr. Halsey's main Lab was. There was Relics of the Forerunners in this planet as well which is why the Covenant attacked it. The fall of reach is what leads to the blind jump of the Pillar of Autumn to installation 04 (the first halo game) hope that helps.

ummm so it's a stand alone game?

Looks to be. But they may do something with the new characters? maybe they survived Reach? not sure since they are not in the books i have no idea who or what the ???? they are.

ps. game is based on the book but not verbatim

nop just really hate when people accuse me of ???? they dont know. thats all. no pms like you in the EU warehouse thread.

tell ya what, why don't ya take that chip on your shoulder and piss off

ps. when ya pay for your own collectibles and something was gonna cost you a couple $100 more then i'll listen to ya

tell ya what, why don't ya take that chip on your shoulder and piss off

ps. when ya pay for your own collectibles and was something was gonna cost you a couple $100 more then i'll listen to ya

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 so sad. again talking about ???? you dont know. I dont pay for my own collectibles lololololol yep that why i have so many of em!! i get them all for free from the collecting fairy

Back