Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for the full reveal.
Depending on what it comes with, this piece will probably be $300 if it's bare (no pun intended) bones. :D

Nah this is SS we're talking about. They'll put in a dodgy light feature and charge an extra 100.

You have been warned!

Spoiler Spoiler:

You have been warned!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for using the spoiler alerts guys! :wave

I have a huge hatred toward spoilers :lol I hate when people spoil things for me, no matter what it is for and no matter how minor the spoilers are, and so of course I try to avoid spoiling things for others. I have been very careful to avoid even the most subtle of Halo 4 spoilers.

You have been warned!

I've played the game for about a couple hours and since you're using a spoiler tag in a thread about the Cortana PF, I don't think I need to read it to determine what's going to happen. Obviously I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure I know the end result.

I only did 2 missions yet and i am very pleased with the game so far, i can't wait for the full reveal :)

I have a huge hatred toward spoilers :lol I hate when people spoil things for me, no matter what it is for and no matter how minor the spoilers are, and so of course I try to avoid spoiling things for others. I have been very careful to avoid even the most subtle of Halo 4 spoilers.

I LOATHE spoilers! :hi5:

This statue has potential. I hope they manage to make her semi translucent and not look cheap and it definitely needs a light-up feature.
Execution will make or break this; I say $299, maybe $350 with light-up.

I would like 1/4 Covenant Grunt committing suicide with two plasma grenades in a pose like how they wildly run at you! :blissy

Okay being serious I want 1/4 Covenant HUNTER!!!!

Back