Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not the statue but a character model render... even though SSC would best print this excellent 3D model, I doubt they're going to do that...

It will still probably look very similar to this and that's the good thing.

Also this is really bothering me, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dont u guys think it is kinda weird that a character model render needs a base?

Anyway, i hope that sideshows statue, is gonna look at least very similar.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:clap:clap:clap

Dont u guys think it is kinda weird that a character model render needs a base?

Anyway, i hope that sideshows statue, is gonna look at least very similar.

artists usually never let things float in thin air... it feels unnatural even for winged creatures :)

so far, I don't think we've seen anything from SSC themselves. The teaser as well looks more made from a screenshot or model then their actual product.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes, but in reality, she was like this, how many times? Just once. At the very end.

Througout Halo 4 and, for what it's worth, in the previous Halo installments, she is a hologram. This is how I will most likely remember her years from now. Not the few seconds at the very end of Halo 4.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And for all you know they might do a Halo 4 MC and the exclusive might come with a mini Cortana that fits in his hand.

Quit *****in.

Can we expect other PF's from Halo 4? It would be weird if they only made Cortana wouldn't it?

Seeing as they already have the MC PF from the original game, perhaps they would do a Halo 4 version after Cortana? Wouldn't be any point having 2 MC's in progress at the same time.

I'd love a Halo 4 MC with one of the Promethean weapons as an exclusive and have the nuclear bomb on his lower back.

I can't imagine them doing any other characters as there weren't really any other notable ones, except for the bad guy, but he was massive and would probably be too big for a PF.

I would love a Covenant Elite and maybe a grunt as well, but I don't see them making them.

So what's your feeling, will we get more than Cortana out of the Halo 4 line?

I would assume we are being that in another thread about a new spiderman PF there is a collage of future PF drawings and there is one of chief with updated armor and a different pose then the one that has been presented.

Can we expect other PF's from Halo 4? It would be weird if they only made Cortana wouldn't it?

Seeing as they already have the MC PF from the original game, perhaps they would do a Halo 4 version after Cortana? Wouldn't be any point having 2 MC's in progress at the same time.

I'd love a Halo 4 MC with one of the Promethean weapons as an exclusive and have the nuclear bomb on his lower back.

I can't imagine them doing any other characters as there weren't really any other notable ones, except for the bad guy, but he was massive and would probably be too big for a PF.

I would love a Covenant Elite and maybe a grunt as well, but I don't see them making them.

So what's your feeling, will we get more than Cortana out of the Halo 4 line?

Provided these sell fast with requests for more...? You betcha! :wink1:

Is halo a new game? Or has it been around for a while? The last video game I played was the first x men vs street fighter when they had 2D animation. That was my favorite game ever.

That's it CBG is trolling.

Hey I don't play games for many years. I've seen these action figures at toysrus but never pay much attention to them. They look kind of cool. So I keep seeing more things like t shirts at walmart etc. Then I see the good looking blue female character statue coming out so I had to find out who or what this is all about. If the blue lady a great sculpted I might buy her. Debating now on what to do. :dunno

Hey I don't play games for many years. I've seen these action figures at toysrus but never pay much attention to them. They look kind of cool. So I keep seeing more things like t shirts at walmart etc. Then I see the good looking blue female character statue coming out so I had to find out who or what this is all about. If the blue lady a great sculpted I might buy her. Debating now on what to do. :dunno

play the games :dunno

Is halo a new game? Or has it been around for a while? The last video game I played was the first x men vs street fighter when they had 2D animation. That was my favorite game ever.

I hope you're not serious. Or stranded on a remote island for the last 10 years. :slap :lol

Back