HALLOWEEN Franchise Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi every one

just wondering, would any one on here have a michael myers latex mask thats fairly accurate to the remake movie version for sale?

what is the tramer mask?

In the original Halloween 2, a character named Ben Tramer (referenced in H1 as a potential date for Laurie) is out partying wearing a mask just like Michael, only the hair is all white and sort of crazy frayed everywhere. It was a moment for Loomis to think he'd spotted Michael again and mistake identity, but some super fans actually want to even collect a replica of that mask.

Hope rob never makes another halloween.

Ditto! :lecture

And sorry I haven't peeked in here yet Shaun, everyone can understand why.. things haven't been cool over here in any way.

But as for the discussion... Yeah, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a decent Myers mask for under $100. So don't even think it will be done. The cheapest I have seen good ones have been $100-120, but most are closer to $200.

And as for Tramer, it's such a cool mask. Definitely something only for the uber mega Halloween fan, or to complete an entire collection of masks. But I love mine, so much fun to wear. :rock

It really is. I rushed to get a michael costume done and I spent 40 on some mask from like the ^^^^ty halloween shop down the street. I repainted it and it looks decent but still nothing like I would've wanted it to look.

Everytime I come in here I think of how we still don't have a pf or great 1/6th Myers yet. Those would sell so fast. Probably my most desired collectibleg

I would pay good money to have a 1/6 figure, even a PF, of Myers from Carpenter's original film with the definitive Shatner mask sculpt. One of the most visually iconic characters in film, that original mask has never been truly captured by anyone, I think the McFarlane head is the closest I've seen (outside of custom 1:1 masks). I would just love it if someone could capture it in 1/6, and I'd say sculpted hair so you could really define that cheap 70's mask hair and the signature ways the strands frayed.

Ino right, we have great freddys, jasons, leatherfaces, but the best Slasher hasn't had a good one :monkey2

Everytime I come in here I think of how we still don't have a pf or great 1/6th Myers yet. Those would sell so fast. Probably my most desired collectibleg

Well fortunately for Freddy and Jason, they are 100% original designs, Michael, the one any body really cares about, is based on an actual person and unfortunately it is common knowledge that the mask was a Shatner mask so he's poised to go after any money made off of items using his likeness.

So for 2 reasons I can see, we're not likely to get what we want, 1 being the Shatner issue, and 2 being that for whatever reason, Trancas doesn't seem to be big on merchandising Halloween at all.

For those interested, the Now Playing Podcast, is doing a Halloween movie review retrospecitive. They are covering, reviewing, and discussing each movie in the Halloween series.

https://www.nowplayingpodcast.com/

The reviews are informativite and very fun to listen to - especially the ripping on Halloween III.

Shatner needs to stop being a ******. :lol But everyone knows he's tight with money. But yeah, for a pf I would be willing to spend ALOT as long as it's original Myers. I'd love a great 1/6 figure though. If luck ever strikes us we'll see them both someday.

While I enjoy watching H3, it's funny to listen to that podcast about it and ripping apart the plot holes.

Back