HALLOWEEN Franchise Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint job is wacky on the McFarlane, especially when the 7" is nothing like that, but the sculpts on the mask is much better. Ideal would be McFarlane head on NECA body.

Quick Question Halloween fans, or maybe not so quick. After many years of saying I was going to do it I finally sat down and watched Season of the Witch. Tell me, how do commercials cause shards of stonehenge to blow lasers into your head that turns your brain into reptiles?
Man, the president of OCP is a real bastard in all his movies isint he

Quick Question Halloween fans, or maybe not so quick. After many years of saying I was going to do it I finally sat down and watched Season of the Witch. Tell me, how do commercials cause shards of stonehenge to blow lasers into your head that turns your brain into reptiles?

Witchcraft and computer technology, m'friend.

Man, the president of OCP is a real bastard in all his movies isint he

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Can you please post some good picks of the mcfarlane one Morbach?

Sorry they're so late, bro. Been mad busy with work and all and when I get home I just want to post. :lol

0924091912.jpg

0924091913.jpg

0924091915.jpg

Good news delivered this Halloween, it appears Halloween 3D is being put on hold for a year to be developed, thankfully.

I don't care about the 3D, but I'm always interested in more Halloween, well at least with Rob Zombie no longer at the helm, after his H2, I've given up on any Halloween with his name attached, but always hopeful of other things. Michael Myers is a classi character, if handled right, we could get some cool movies.

I don't care about the 3D, but I'm always interested in more Halloween, well at least with Rob Zombie no longer at the helm, after his H2, I've given up on any Halloween with his name attached, but always hopeful of other things. Michael Myers is a classi character, if handled right, we could get some cool movies.

Oh well thats cool, if someone else is behind it as you said it should be cool. Im always down for different itterations of the halloween story...I even gave RZ's a chance so while Im tired of 3D, I too welcome more Halloween.

Back