Hallmark 2009 Ornament Premier 7/11-7/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours if you want it, PM sent. I was able to secure a couple.

Good excuse to get out of the house. Scottsdale Fashion square mall and the marketplace in Tempe near ASU just have INCREDIBLE looking woman walking around both those places. God I love living in Arizona near a college.

I have one more Greedo (I ended up getting 3 total, just want 1) if someone who doesn't already have one wants it. Cost after shipping/PP would be around $23 depending on where you live.

I have one more Greedo (I ended up getting 3 total, just want 1) if someone who doesn't already have one wants it. Cost after shipping/PP would be around $23 depending on where you live.

I may be interested in your extra if you still have it. I'm actually close to your neck of the woods and live in the NW Phoenix area. I'm still looking for one on my side of town, but not sure if I'll find one so perhaps I could meet up with you sometime when I'm down that way if I can't find one this week and if you're willing to do a local pickup.

Let me know if it's still available.

Alrighty then. I was hoping to avoid the additional shipping cost is all. I'll keep looking on my side of town.

Alrighty then. I was hoping to avoid the additional shipping cost is all. I'll keep looking on my side of town.

If you don't have one b y now, I don't think you'll be able to locate any in a store. I forgot about this until I saw this thread around 3:00 and started calling just to get one. Out of the 8 or 9 places, only 2 places had them. Then when I picked it up, the girl behind the counter said I was lucky because other people called after me asking for the same thing. This happened at both Hallmarks. I also asked how many they had to begin with and was told "around 20."

Since I was out already, I decided to pick up some extras in case anyone here missed it. The ornament was $15, shipping will be ~$5, and PP another dollar, so I'm not really trying to turn a profit or anything.

Understood, I didn't think you were trying to profit. Lemme give it some thought and I'll let you know. If someone wants it in the meantime, no worries. Thanks for offering up a couple extras on here.

Last edited:
Back