2012 Hallmark Ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks about the Hammerheads, but good u didn't want one.
Did you get the Enterprise?

I had someone pick up my preorder from the new store and they ____ed up the order. No Hammerheads. Idiots. :slap

Luckily I was looking for extras at another store so I got my one, but still. Grrrrrrr......

Skipped the enterprise. Have the original from way back when. Plus I don't like how it has to be plugged into base to function. :mad:

Maybe I'll stop by the mall by my work and see if they have Hammerhead there. He's the only one I'd want.

We picked up the Woody's Roundup Guitar which wasn't a special one this year, but new. It's adorable.

My favorite thus far though is the Pixar one that a wonderful freak sent me last year. Why do I want to say it was Gibby...

They had all of the Star Wars ones at my local store.

The stores around here have sold out of Heat and Cold miser

Anyone pick up an extra?

I picked up Han Solo on tauntaun and E.T. today on sale. Does anyone's Hallmark still have any of these left? :pray:

- TIE Interceptor (Star Wars)
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Menace (Ghostbusters)
- Jack Sneaks a Peek (Nightmare Before Christmas)
- LEGO Vader and Stormtrooper (Star Wars)

Please let me know if you can help me out. :wave

^ I believe all of those are still in stock at my location I will try to run out tonight and check for you. The only one I'm not sure about is the GB. If I had seen that one I would've picked it up for myself.

I just got off the phone with my wife and she is already at the mall. She said she would call me back when she got to Hallmark. I have to go to Barnes & Noble’s and pick up a couple of books. If they are in I swing by and pick them up for you. Let you know soon.

Damn--I forgot all about these--Had a bad day delivering mail today. Snow , wind and cold.
I am looking for the two Lego Star Wars and the taun taun
Would want all three---Otherwise shipping would just defeat the discount

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but all the SW are gone and the rest on your list DW were also sold out. Sorry man.

Was able to secure both Lego and taun taun for myself, and Tie,StayPuff and both Legos for Waller

Back