H1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't have a license to sell these to customers, so the work around is to say they just made these artist proofs to sell to people who are trying to convince Marvel/DC to give their new statue company a license to sell them.

Seriously??? :lol

Wow. So basically, I'd be buying an 'artist proof', but would I need to, in turn, petition to Marvel somehow, someway? Or is simply me buying this supporting 'the cause'?

Seriously??? :lol

Wow. So basically, I'd be buying an 'artist proof', but would I need to, in turn, petition to Marvel somehow, someway? Or is simply me buying this supporting 'the cause'?

Your basically agreeing that you won't resale the statue as it's not a licensed commercial product.

Lots of good info. Thanks, guys!

Now whether I should take the plunge on this or go with the SSC licensed version...

^^Personally like the ssc one more (I'm sure a ton of people will disagree lol).

I'd really only get the king hulk, maestro, and bats vs sups from them though. I have the maestro on pre order at the moment. This thing is super massive

Like whoa! That is one massive statue. I staring at my Apocalypse as I type this, and imagining the size Maestro base off your pic. Just wow... this will be an impressive statue.

Like whoa! That is one massive statue. I staring at my Apocalypse as I type this, and imagining the size Maestro base off your pic. Just wow... this will be an impressive statue.

It is huge....but you should see their Cave Troll. It makes Maestro look small.

I know the feeling. I put together some new shelves last night and was moving my Apocalypse around thinking "this thing is too big and heavy" then starting thinking "where the heck am I going to put that Maestro when he comes in..."

Attachments

• 11892177_10206054224748856_1761292192609328925_n.jpg
    11892177_10206054224748856_1761292192609328925_n.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 126
Thanks guys, The secret compass website let me go ahead and pre order this yesterday. Is there still a chance to get this one or is it a anomaly on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, The secret compass website let me go ahead and pre order this yesterday. Is there still a chance to get this one or is it a anomaly on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it seems out of stock .....

Sent by Tapatalk

Anyone have the Old Man Logan made by Halimaw? looking for opinions from people have it in hand or seen it in person - thanks.

Back