H1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody heard of this company before? Looks like they're overseas like XM.

Secret Compass put up a preorder for a Spider-Man Symbiote Maquette that looks sweet, but I can't find any info on this company doing Google searches.

https://www.secretcompassonline.com...Suit-1-4-Scale-Maquette-H1-STUDIOS/?lid=56857

Me neither I tried to find something but no single info I like that spidey but the oversea mean expensive ship like hell too I tried to contact secret but don't answer yet :( to bad

Spidey look really kool and I love black suit but I have the old comiquette and I order the sideshow already too so I think I pass :) but look really beautiful

I have but I missed the EX head option. The throne on Maestro is fun to look at trying to pick out all the defeated characters.

I missed out on the ex as well, but got a reg.

Lol ya it is pretty fun to look and see what all is there. For awhile I didn't even realize the arm rest was a sentinel head that lights up.

They make some great stuff. That Cave troll is also impressive. Anti Monitor on the other hand is a bit meh.

Given the warning saying that if you buy a H! Studio statue you agree that your trying to get a license with Marvel/DC to sell them as these are just artist proofs... I'm going to guess their Edition Size is rather small because of this. As I can't see them selling hundreds of these without a legit license. It's probably one reason the price is higher.

Can anyone post pictures of the Classic?

This isn't too bad looking, IMO.

But what's the deal with buying this? I read the description, but what does licensing and DC Comics have to do with this??

Can anyone post pictures of the Classic?

This isn't too bad looking, IMO.

But what's the deal with buying this? I read the description, but what does licensing and DC Comics have to do with this??

They don't have a license to sell these to customers, so the work around is to say they just made these artist proofs to sell to people who are trying to convince Marvel/DC to give their new statue company a license to sell them.

Bottom Line: They're trying to sell unlicensed statues.

Back