Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up doing a full re paint other than the body as the helmet was to gold and the skirt should have been more black. Also added real hair to bring the figure to life. May add some damage , scrapes... but he's pretty much there.

Thanks Andy appreciate the positive comments :)

Cheers Darth bro :)

Thanks rmont. Its pretty cool but the space is getting smaller :/

Also started re painting and weathering the henchman goon masks from the dark knight. will hopefully have the rest soon :)

Gypsycatcha your collection is absolutely wonderfuly <3 :clap
The life-size pieces would totally creep me out if I was watching tv in the dark lol

Where do you keep everything? I am assuming it doesn't all sit out since the objects near your tv seem to rotate often?

Gypsy, you had brought up making your own Harley figure in my "newcomer" thread... I replied and here are the suits I was talking about to make a Dr. Quinzel with a blonde pigtailed face sculpt!

ZY Toys Female Black Color Skirt Suit Full Set 1 6 Fit for 12inch Action Figure | eBay

Pop Toys x12 Style Female Business Wear Suit 1 6 White Color No Head Body | eBay

I think a white lab coat over this and maybe a pair of glasses would look so cool! Better yet, imagine if she could be blowing a bubble lol

02e8ce6a4365ffbeb05a89c3eded5dfd.jpg

Gypsycatcha your collection is absolutely wonderfuly <3 :clap
The life-size pieces would totally creep me out if I was watching tv in the dark lol

Where do you keep everything? I am assuming it doesn't all sit out since the objects near your tv seem to rotate often?

Thanks Clevergirl :) Yea its all out although space really has become the enemy lol. Yea they are a bit creepy after watching horrors.... always watching to see if the eyes have moved :/

Gypsy, you had brought up making your own Harley figure in my "newcomer" thread... I replied and here are the suits I was talking about to make a Dr. Quinzel with a blonde pigtailed face sculpt!

ZY Toys Female Black Color Skirt Suit Full Set 1 6 Fit for 12inch Action Figure | eBay

Pop Toys x12 Style Female Business Wear Suit 1 6 White Color No Head Body | eBay

I think a white lab coat over this and maybe a pair of glasses would look so cool! Better yet, imagine if she could be blowing a bubble lol

View attachment 161420

I think I was looking at that actual head as a custom. I was going to buy this custom statue which I really like the look of but it sold pretty quick :(
I then thought about doing something similar, maybe with a custom hood similar to this... I really like the subtle nod to the joker with the mouth make up.

I really like the idea of the suit and lab coat :) a bubble would look insane. Iv seen a guy do that on the Harley pf and it looks fantastic.

For what that statue would cost you, you could buy a cheap posable mannequin and get the Harley suit from Artifice clothing and pose her like this... imagine a life-size Quinn!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-27 at 7.29.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-27 at 7.29.48 PM.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 169
For what that statue would cost you, you could buy a cheap posable mannequin and get the Harley suit from Artifice clothing and pose her like this... imagine a life-size Quinn!!!

Yea I have thought about doing a Harlley Quinn lifesize bust a few times. will keep an aye out for a decent cast to paint up.

Back