Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool edition, must make you jump when getting up in the night and seeing that in the dark?

Haha I have a few pieces like that. Its when you've finished watching a horror and you look about to see if any of them have turned or moved they're eyes lol.

Last edited:
Re: Gypsycatchas display thread LARGE update last page

Great update bro, and very cool display ;)

Awesome additions Matt :clap I used to own the Reeve Supes figure and I know how awesome it is :) Even tempted to buy it back again...well, that will be determined on how good the Reeve Supes PF comes out :horror :lol

Awesome additions Matt :clap I used to own the Reeve Supes figure and I know how awesome it is :) Even tempted to buy it back again...well, that will be determined on how good the Reeve Supes PF comes out :horror :lol

Thanks Andy. Yea the supes is an awesome figure by HT. Haha yes will be interesting to see how the Reeves PVCF turns out :slap

Very cool additions Matt :clap loving the new Robocop on chair :love that looks very cool

Just wanted to wish the fine freaks here a happy new year and hope you all had a great Christmas.
Anyways, here's a few bits I picked up, the Santa girlfriend picked up :)
Like many others here, im a huge joker fan and have always loved the goon masks from the Dark knight. I find the whole art concept fun, freaky and very intriguing and have always wanted to own them all. Managed to get another 2 to the 2 I already had and just need the last 2 to finish them off. Something a little bit different.

Next up was Ed209 from Santa GF. Really awesome piece with great presence and brilliant detail. Looks great with the HT Robo.

Also got a great deal on the Camo tumbler or Banes batmobile as I like to call it. Really impressed with the paint app on this . I actually think it shows the detail better than the all black version. also forgot how huge it is ;/

Have a great new year Matt and congrats on those awesome pics :clap although I'm sure I'll have a quick update of my own before the year is out so I'll speak to you then :wave

Haha wouldnt be the same without a weekly update from Roberto Andony Stark :) Look forward to it.

Thanks Darthstitch buddy :) always appreciate your comments :)

Back