Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see your new Alien stuff :hi5:

The Neca queen is beautiful... I saw her in a store around the holidays but had to pass on her, of course I regret this seeing as she has already gone up in price lol

Can't wait to see your new Alien stuff :hi5:

The Neca queen is beautiful... I saw her in a store around the holidays but had to pass on her, of course I regret this seeing as she has already gone up in price lol

She does look great. I got her about a month ago but it never turned up. then I changed my display.... no room.... but I now think I can fit her in :)

I wish Neca would do these at 1/6 scale, god they would clean up.

She does look great. I got her about a month ago but it never turned up. then I changed my display.... no room.... but I now think I can fit her in :)

I wish Neca would do these at 1/6 scale, god they would clean up.

Gypsy I will say your designs/layout of your collection has inspired me in little ways... I am thinking about purchasing a 1:1 bust of Catwoman from Batman Returns... It is unpainted, but I will look at it as "hey it's just like applying makeup" lol

YES!!! NECA would make a FORTUNE :pray:

Re: Gypsycatchas display thread

Nice. Very nice! Modern, clean (by clean I mean, although you have many things cluttered around the room, they all have their place), and looks very efficient. Bravo!

Ok got a couple of very cool figures recently. Had to get the 89 batman for the batmobile and grabbed the awesome Neca queen alien.

I then managed to pick up something thats eluded me for quite some time. Made by weta, the D9 exosuit always impressed me and was something I wanted to add to my collection but they are hard to find. So, I went for the next best thing. well, when I say next, I think this is the best version made to date. Consisting of 300 parts with a better paint application and larger in size. This thing is pretty dam awesome/

finally managed to get around weathering my joker build I put together. The trench coat was always to clean so I used shoe polish and baking powder to get the coat looking more worn and dirty with close attention to the seems, cuffs and the bottom of the coat. I also dirtied the blazer a little. . Also since repainted the flower button correct color.

Subtle cost effective changes . Sometimes less is more :)

Man, your cave is just amazing.

Love the new Joker setup. He looks like you've gone and stole Heath from the big screen. Simply stunning.

I see you've got the Blitzway Bruce Lee statue. It's amazing huh? I have one too :)

Cheers

Liam

Man, your cave is just amazing.

Love the new Joker setup. He looks like you've gone and stole Heath from the big screen. Simply stunning.

I see you've got the Blitzway Bruce Lee statue. It's amazing huh? I have one too :)

Cheers

Liam

Thanks Liam :) nyes the joker is super realistic, maybe to real lol. Iv not long had the Bruce Lee, he is awesome. The suit really pops. Hearing good things about the new one but not sure I can fit him in :(

Subbed your utube channel yesterday, love the light up display video :)

Thanks again

:yess: to us both having a DX09 FINALLY!!! :hi5:

Gypsy I would recommend picking up the Tony Mei, cape if you can. It will take a figure you absolutely love and catapult it above all others... a little piece of fabric will make all the difference!

Love the neck Queen!

Back