Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gypsycatchas display thread

That looks like a really cool room to hang out in, but I would be constantly looking over my shoulder at the 1:1 Joker, just to make sure he hasn't moved.

Thanks Andy :)

Megaprime - Yea im happy with it. Problem is when you have a few friends round having a drink, your really on edge making sure nothing is knocked or touched lol.

Yes he is super creepy especially with the light off. You can just see his face .

Managed to finally pick up Selina Kyle and also another mrm head but this is painted by 8-Bit Commando. It really is an awesome paint job.

Cheeky little sunday night pick up. Got a great deal on this. My first pf and infact the first time i see a pf and the sellers collection of pf's in the flesh. Very appealing.

I then managed to pick up something I have been after for quite a few months, the 1/4 scale master lighthouse. This thing is quite pricey but I saw a vid of the hot tioys endo in there and had to have it. It really takes this to another level.

Next job was the neca terminator. Being as mine isnt the exclusive, I modded the plasma rifle and dismantled the terminator. I then re-painted and weathered the endo to add to the base of the hot toys just to jazz it up and add my own little spin on this. Really happy with how it came out.

[URL=https://s667.photobucket.com/user/gypsycatcha/media/20140716_184454_zpsn0fs9whz.jpg.html]

Last edited:

great updates man, your house is turning into a museum

Awesome additions Matt :clap the Master House display case is so awesome. I've also got one for my collection where I've put a SSC Endo bust inside....looks awesome :) congrats buddy

Awesome additions Matt :clap the Master House display case is so awesome. I've also got one for my collection where I've put a SSC Endo bust inside....looks awesome :) congrats buddy

Thanks andy. The lighthouses are awesome. It just works so well when you have chrome inside them as the light beams really nice.

Thanks dude :)

Did a bit more work to my prawn adding the body, weathering the jacket and very slight re paint. Also picked up something that has become quite rare now and a must if your a terminator nut like myself.

Wow Matt! Loving the work on the 'prawn' - coming along nicely bro :clap and congrats on the brain chip :rock

Thanks guys. Really happy with the t2 brain pick up :)
Something a little different. Iv had this a while but not put it up yet. I remember seeing this in 2003 when the matrix reloaded came out and wanted it so bad. They were never made for retail and were issued by Warner brothers. I managed to get one about 6 years ago but ended up selling it and instantly regretted it. I picked up an even better conditioned one last year :) these are super rare. Its a lenticular picture consisting of around 7 pictures inside giving an awesome 3d effect with the agent smiths flying about. As you walk past it, it really draws you in and grabs your attention.

Been after this for a short time after being blown away seeing it in the flesh. was going for the reg but actually managed to score the exclusive :)
Just a faultless piece imo. from stand to head, its just superb.

Back