Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gypsycatchas display thread

Wow, that T1 bust is awesome. WHo made it?? :wink1:

Great looking collection bro. I'm really digging the Bobby C Lifesize Joker.

Wow, that T1 bust is awesome. WHo made it?? :wink1:

Great looking collection bro. I'm really digging the Bobby C Lifesize Joker.

Haha will always be one of my best pieces. Hows the t2 Arnie coming along ?
Cant wait to see it finished.
Yea the bobby c joker is pretty special :)

Thanks man

thanks wolfpred :)

Well this is my latest piece. Had my eye on this for a while and finally got him at a great price. This thing is insane. The paint app really is something you need to see in the flesh to see how outstanding it really is.

amazing bust, such a beautiful detailed piece of art

Couple of cheeky pickups this week . Managed to get the jokers ferry bomb detonator for my lifesize joker.

Also put together a bank robber joker for my newly started ever growing 1/6 collection. I re-coloured the shirt to match closer to the colour on screen and done some weathering to the hold all. Looking for some black gloves now :)

Thanks Aaron

Cheers Andy :) need to get some transformer stuff at some point lol

Thanks hollywood. Well Iv been meaning to grab this for a few years and finally pulled the plug last month. Managed to get a custom cowl and primed him ready for paint. Also will source materials for the suit and bat symbol.
1:1 bust of Adam West by chuck Williams .

Gypsycatchas display thread

looking good buddy...I expect to see you take a pic with you wearing it once its complete!...and in this pose! :lecture :lol

ejemu9ym.jpg

Been working on this over the last few weeks. slightly different make up to the previous ones iv painted.

Back