Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need an umbrella too, cause I'm all wet.

1003137_395928840528066_26951315_n.jpg

72273_395928860528064_808845283_n.jpg

1017295_395928780528072_900029982_n.jpg

1016270_395928983861385_1800400446_n.jpg

I really want to love this statue but the closed eyes do not look right to me at all, even considering that she is just enjoying her walk in the rain. It really looks to me like she blinked when someone took a picture of her.

Although I had no intention of picking up Spiderman, I have to admit that he and MJ look amazing, however.

This line looks like a winner overall (as long as they don't make the price ridiculous). ;)

Joe

Eyes Wide Shut

I really want to love this statue but the closed eyes do not look right to me at all, even considering that she is just enjoying her walk in the rain. It really looks to me like she blinked when someone took a picture of her.

Although I had no intention of picking up Spiderman, I have to admit that he and MJ look amazing, however.

This line looks like a winner overall (as long as they don't make the price ridiculous). ;)

Joe

Looks a bit like a combo of the Jessica Rabbit style with Gwen's looks. Since I passed on Jessica, this will kill 2 birds with one stone.

Joe

I completely agree. I was thinking about getting Gwen but not gonna happen after this reveal. I wasn't going to pick up Spidey, just MJ but the more I look at him and MJ the more I feel she'll be lonely. I have my Koto Spidey but Im just wondering how exactly the difference in 1/6 to 1/5 will look. Plus it will hold me till I can get my Spidey Comiquette

I loved how these looked at the con. The only thing that i thought was strange was that gwen has this white paint on her skirt and legs that just looked a little odd to me. I don't have pics and it would prob be hard to spot but, in person, it was there. Not sure if it's supposed to be like a wet look but it didnt look quite right. I really hope these are under $300. The MJ is especially small...

Stunning! Love it but I'm out of space. So pass on her. Congrats to all who owns this great sexy statue!

CBG.....big mistake. BIG mistake.....:dunno

j/k :D

But if you're even thinking about getting one of these from the three, you'll regret it if you don't get all. Mark my words.

I may end up getting these three. More affordable than most out there.

Chaps his Nuts!

True Buffy fans would not think twice about this set. :lecture I sense hesitation in your level of commitment to this line, which says that I should also hesitate about your level of Buffy awesomeness.....to which I then say 'Good day, sir!' :mad:

*shuts door in Eli's face!* :lecture

I have posted the same video on Spiderman, and MJ thread...enjoy guys
[ame]https://youtu.be/Pu0LVbKnsFs[/ame]

Big thanks to Skorpio for posting the above video and averone for taking it. Here are my thoughts overall:

1. Mary Jane is a home run and I like this representation better than the com even though that one has better detail and is more realistic.

2. Gwen is spectacular even though I still think she looks better with open eyes like we saw in the original picture. I think the Adam Hughes would have been my favorite had they made it.

3. The spidey statue disappoints a bit. It looks incredibly similar to the 1/4 comiquette but i think the com blows it away. It doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table. The only thing about it that excites me is the graffiti wall.

4. I hope they do black cat.

5. I really hope they continue the fully sculpted 1/4 line. There are so many potential home runs left in that line: scarlet spidey, Ben Reilly spidey, FF spidey, doc oc, mysterio, scorpion, and a ton more.

I'll probably pick up all 3 now since it'll be my last chance to get these at an affordable price but I may end up selling at least spiderman shortly after.

Last edited:
Back