Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't they just give us a date on all near future releases?
Would make planning much easier.

I agree with you on that since I'm kinda playing catch up on other statues also correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first Gwen that SSC has done and I'm a little disappointed that she isn't a pf.

Im' not really feeling this one. I would only want it to complete the set. I think I might pass....

Wasnt going to get Gwen, just MJ and Spidey but then decided I would regret not having all three so day one pre order for me! Xmas is going to be an expensive time with all my pre orders!!

This is an easy buy, the style just works brilliantly in statue form.

:exactly::goodpost: I love Scott's style and it's one of the few that translate really well into statue form. Normally, we don't collect 1/5 but this line is going to be the exception to the rule :hi5:

Anyone know what the EX for this will be? What was it for MJ?

I don't think they have an ex vs a regular for any of these. The PO that is available right now shows no sign of ex or an ES yet. Going to have to buy this one for the love of the sculpt as these will more than likely be mass produced. I'm guessing 3500 for MJ and Gwen and probably 5000 for spidey. Just a guess but I'm not really digging the "all statues are equal" approach to this and the gladiator hulk.

hmmmmm.....I have MJ on preorder already and it would be really nice to have this entire set. Not 100% sold on Gwen yet and MJ will go nicely with my Kotibukiya Spiderman/Venom. That said do i really want 2 spiderman statues....decisions decisions...

Gwen will be the smallest ES of the 3. I can't see there be more then 1500 made.

Yeah you could be dead on. I made my guess more based on there not being an ex and a reg. I mean they made 1750 of the Harley Quinn EX PF and 3500 of the reg version. I know its DC and the PFs are a lot more popular but that's a whole lot of Harley's on their way into the world. The edition sizes seem to be creeping up on all the newer stuff. Super curious to see where this CQs ES ends up at

I don't think they have an ex vs a regular for any of these. The PO that is available right now shows no sign of ex or an ES yet. Going to have to buy this one for the love of the sculpt as these will more than likely be mass produced. I'm guessing 3500 for MJ and Gwen and probably 5000 for spidey. Just a guess but I'm not really digging the "all statues are equal" approach to this and the gladiator hulk.

Your right about the Ex vs regular. I confirm with SSC and they said they have no plans on making an Ex version.

Yeah you could be dead on. I made my guess more based on there not being an ex and a reg. I mean they made 1750 of the Harley Quinn EX PF and 3500 of the reg version. I know its DC and the PFs are a lot more popular but that's a whole lot of Harley's on their way into the world. The edition sizes seem to be creeping up on all the newer stuff. Super curious to see where this CQs ES ends up at

They'll all probably be around the same number

I'd be happy under with an ES at 1000. I hope the two of you are correct. 750 sounds perfect and if Inks spot on with his assessment that would be a great win in my opinion on the three of these

As someone who has seen the Gwen Stacy in person, $269.99 is a fair price. It's stunning. Can't wait to pre-order.

Does that mean Spidey will be about $299?

Latest posts

Back