Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I'd love a Campbell Black Cat because I have the PF and she's the only Marvel piece I have in 1:4 so Having her in 1:5 to go with the JSC line plus other Marvel Comiquettes would be great.

I have to say I'd love a Campbell Black Cat because I have the PF and she's the only Marvel piece I have in 1:4 so Having her in 1:5 to go with the JSC line plus other Marvel Comiquettes would be great.

The more, the merrier!

I saw this over at Statue Forum like 30 minutes ago - they already have a thread up. Regardless, this looks pretty damn awesome - supposedly its from the same sketch that had the first three in it
sWQuZgm.png

and it looks similar to these Campbell pieces
tumblr_mjy2akyvpE1rq7hcqo1_500.jpg

1240467-asm_bc_01_campbellvariant.jpg

Hope they're making it, cause then I might finally pull the trigger on the MJ (not a fan of Gwen cause the face looks weird compared to the control art - which looked too awesome to be true - to which the statue face didn't do justice IMO)

Spidey just looks to similar to the Real Spidey comiquette I wanted and was too late deciding on :(

That would be sweet, though a bit too slutty maybe. I like the thief aspect of the PF.

I agree that a Black Cat should be the 4th and final piece of this set. Somehow, I find it hard to believe that she isn't already being worked on and feel that there may have been "issues" that prevented it from being announced as part of this set. I'm just hoping that they don't mess this line up with characters other than the 1 each of these 4.

So if MJ has no EX I would assume that there is not going to be an EX on this one either.....:monkey2

I saw this over at Statue Forum like 30 minutes ago - they already have a thread up. Regardless, this looks pretty damn awesome - supposedly its from the same sketch that had the first three in it
sWQuZgm.png

and it looks similar to these Campbell pieces
tumblr_mjy2akyvpE1rq7hcqo1_500.jpg

1240467-asm_bc_01_campbellvariant.jpg

Hope they're making it, cause then I might finally pull the trigger on the MJ (not a fan of Gwen cause the face looks weird compared to the control art - which looked too awesome to be true - to which the statue face didn't do justice IMO)

Spidey just looks to similar to the Real Spidey comiquette I wanted and was too late deciding on :(

I cant wait to snag this one. I'm not a fan of the Gwen but I would definitely grab the other 3 :yess:. That is a awesome pose by the way. For me the sluttier the better but that's just my preference :thwak.

Back